Chapter 4 - Karma is Real

START OF SCENE

He worked his way to my neck and began sucking there, and I moaned louder, bucking my hips, grinding against his crotch. I felt him smirk in my neck as he ran one hand down my spine and cupped my butt, squeezing it. I bit my lip, slipping one hand between us and working his pants, to put my hand inside.

He groaned in my neck as I palmed his erection and slowly began stroking it. He slipped off my shorts and underwear, squeezing my mound. I gasped a moan and pressed myself to him. He slowly slipped a finger in me and I had to bite my lips from whimpering. It burned a little as he worked it slowly. But soon enough I was wet, though a little sore.

He flipped us so he was hovering over me and I held his biceps as he slowly lowered himself over me. His eyes met mine and they were no longer sleepy, but wide and curious. Like he was wondering what was in the depths of my mind. I looked back at him, wondering if he could see the demons in my depths.

He slowly inserted himself in me and my eyes rolled back, ensuring he never got any closer to my mind. I moaned as he went in fully and slowly started thrusting. Though it was uncomfortable, I knew it would become better soon. And sure enough, I moaned as my stomach began knotting and clenching in bliss. He upped the pace a little, as I held onto his biceps, bucking into him.

Everything went to the back of my mind as I focussed on the pure pleasure he was meting out to me. I moaned and whimpered as I felt myself inch closer and closer to my high. He bent lower, connecting our foreheads and began driving faster in me, growling occasionally. "Fuck." I breathed as I felt my stomach clench tighter.

He growled as he felt me pulsate around him and began stroking in me as fast as he could. I poured out unending moans as he hit my sweet spot and I felt my high come closer. My stomach kept knotting in pleasure and soon I felt myself burst in an orgasm that rendered me speechless. He slowed down a bit, letting me ride out my high.

Then he slowly began increasing the pace and I whined, becoming oversensitive. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked, slowing down.

It did hurt and I was sore. But I knew he was so close. And to stop now, I didn't think any man could do that. I blinked as I looked at him in awe. He chuckled as he began withdrawing from me, but I stopped him. "Keep going." I whispered. He raised his eyebrows and I nodded reassuringly. He began stroking again, slowly.

I closed my eyes and bit my lips, holding him tight. He nuzzled his face in my neck and began sucking on my sweet spot there. I moaned and clenched around him, and he began going faster. I held him tight as he thrust in fast and soon became erratic. I felt him slam in me a couple times and begin stroking slowly, riding out his high.

I moaned, feeling the friction there. It wasn't so painful anymore. I heaved for breath as he slowly stopped and pulled out. He lay beside me and I just tried to even my breath.

END OF SCENE

After the both of us cleaned up we came back to my bed and he just cuddled me. I didn't say anything as I nuzzled in his chest. It felt comfortable and warm to be held like that. I let myself bask in the feeling as I closed my eyes and finally fell asleep.

*******

"Thanks again." I mumbled, leaning on the doorframe as he grabbed his things.

He turned to me and smiled the most cutest smile I had ever seen. His eyes thinned to crescent moons and his face became even more handsome if possible. I blinked at him and laughed, smiling too.

"What?" he asked.

"You... your smile is kinda cute." I shrugged.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed, stepping out of my apartment. "Well, see you around then." he chuckled.