Chapter 3: Alternate Universes Collide

Marcus was busy completing his first task of being a new Coon and Friend: getting Coonstagram followers. He managed to snag a couple from the elderly, the mailman, and a couple of the Moorish from the old role-playing game. As soon as he got a couple of followers on his account, he got a call from The Coon.

The Coon: "Not bad, Butthole. You're gaining followers pretty fast. Keep up the good work. I'm still having trouble reaching some of the Coon Friends. You might wanna see what's going on."

Kruiser: "It's Kruiser."

Marc sighed knowing there isn't any hope in changing what Cartman is going to say. A few minutes later, Marc approached Kyle's house.

The Coon: "Ah, I see you've made it to the Palace of the Clouds. That's home base to Human Kite. Perhaps you can find him inside..."

Marc shrugged at this and made his way inside Kyle's house. He was the met with Human Kite by the staircase.

Human Kite: "Who the hell are you?"

Kruiser: "The names, Kruiser."

He said I'm his gravely voice.

Human Kite: "Oh, hey Marc.-Wait, Kruiser...Really?! You sent a newbie to my distress call?! You're such a dick, Coon!"

Kruiser: "Look, I might be a newbie. But I'm a good one. How can I help?"

HK: "Sorry, kid, but my problem is too big for a rookie. A few days ago, there was an anomaly in the universe. Another version of me, the Human Kite from an alternate dimension, showed up here and is destroying everything. Right now it's upstairs in my room. I don't think anything can stop it."

Kruiser then walked up to him.

Kruiser: "Time anomaly shit?"

HK: "Time anomaly shit."

Kruiser: "Gotcha, let's go Kyle."

HK: "Wait, how'd you know?"

Kruiser: "I'm good with voices."

The both of the walked upstairs and stood outside Kyle's room.

HK: "Human Kite from another universe is behind this door. I can't fight him, for obvious reasons, you know, alternative-universe paradox shit. So, you are going to have to take him out. You've got to really kick his ass, dude, so that he wants to return back to his universe on the East Coast. You ready? All right, go get 'em!"

Human Kite opens the door, and Kruiser follows in. They come face to face with the Human Kite from an Alternate Universe. The camera turns, revealing Kyle Schwartz as the true identity, "flying" on Kyle's bed.

HK(2): "Whouummzz-zoom! Oh hey, Kyle! I'm baaaaaack! Who's your friend, did he come to play with us?"

HK: "All right, me from another universe! It is time to go back to your universe!"

HK(2): "What do you mean, Kyle? We're a team, remember? I'm not from another universe, we're like best super pals!"

He then sniffed.

Kruiser: "I can see what you mean."

HK: "As you can see, he is the one running around giving the Human Kite a bad name. He was sent here to destroy me and weaken my powers."

HK(2): "No, no, I came to spend two weeks with my cousin and wanted to play superheroes! And then he said, 'OK, what superhero do you want to be?'. And I said, 'I want to be Human Kite'. But he said, 'You can't be Human Kite. I'm Human Kite'. And I said, 'W-why can't we be Human Kites together?'. And so I went to Aunt Sheila and I said 'I want to be Human Kites together'. And she told him he had to do what I said because I was the guest...Remember?"