Chapter 4: The Chains of Super Craig

After Marcus got in touch with Kyle, the Human Kite, he then was given he address to get in touch with another hero who wasn't responding. Marc approached the heros house and Coon called him.

The Coon: "Soon, you will be approaching Super Craig's Fortress of Solitude. Super Craig hasn't checked in, I hope nothing's wrong..."

Marc walked up to Craig's house. He then knocked on the door. Seconds later, Craig opened the door with his best idea of a costume: the letter S on a sheet of paper taped to his coat.

Super Craig: "Greetings citizen. It is I, Super Craig."

Kruiser: "Hey, Craig."

Super Craig: "Hey, Marc. I'm sorry but I cannot assist anyone with their problems right now. Super Craig can't find his guinea pig. Go tell The Coon that I'm not playing until I find Stripe."

Marc then followed Craig into his house.

Kruiser: "And this matters, because?"

Super Craig: "He's not just a normal guinea pig. He belongs to me and my ex-boyfriend. That's right Super Craig is gay. I'll bet Stripe is down in the basement again."

The two of them walked down into the basement.

Super Craig: "I'll stand by the stairs and keep him from escaping! You do the rest, Butthole. Be careful, this is probably the most challenging mission you've ever been given."

Kruiser: "That's what they all say."

Marc then looked up at the ventilation on the basement ceiling.

Kruiser: "So you haven't checked on you vents?"

Craig then looked up and both of them saw Stripe where the air comes out of the vents.

Super Craig: "There he is. Now we just need to get him down."

Marc the looked around the room and saw some firecracker poppers. He picked up a bag full of them.

Kruiser: "How about these?"

Super Craig: "That'll work."

Marc then grabbed one firecracker and through it at the vent. It opened, which scared Stripe and made him hang off the vent with one paw. Marc sighed, and threw another one at Stripe, causing him to fall onto the basement ground. After that, he quickly scurried along to the slightly open vent on the wall next to the floor.

Super Craig: "Well that's something."

Kruiser: "Oh, that's not something. Do you have any sour gummies on you?"

Craig then gave Marc a half eaten bag of sour gummy worms. He at the bag quickly. Seconds later he felt his stomach beating him up.

Kruiser: "Cover your nose."

Craig did so. Marc turned his backside to where the vent is and let one rip in an attempt to get Strip out. It worked, as he walked out of the vent, dazed, before falling over. He then saw Craig and ran over to his owner. Craig picked up the guinea pig and put him back in the pen.

Super Craig: "Yes, Stripe, a brilliant rescue! But it wasn't just me. We have, uhh..."

Kruiser: "Kruiser"

Super Craig: "Kruiser and his sickening asshole to thank."

Craig then walked up to Marc.

Super Craig: "You did it, newbie! If you ever need help you can count on Super Craig!"

Marc then held out his hand, and the two shook hands. A couple of minutes after, Marc had left his house. He then got a call from The Coon.

The Coon: "Not bad, Kruiser, not bad. Way to go and get some followers on Coonstagram. I think you're ready for the next level. Head back to the Coon Lair. COON OUT."

Kruiser: "Roger."

Marc began to walk back to Cartman's house. As he passed a red house with red Lego bricks in front of the garage, The Coon called him again.

The Coon: "STOP! Marc, STOP!! You see all those little red Lego bricks? That's lava. You try and cross lava, you die. Don't even touch it."

Kruiser: "Thanks for the heads up. Wait, this doesn't make any sense...Who would put lava there?"

Out of the blue, another line entered the call.

???: "MYAH HA HA HAAAAA!! TAKE THAT, COON FRIENDS!".

The Coon: "Professor Chaos!"

Kruiser: "Who?"

The Coon: "Bad news."

Chaos: "THATS RIGHT, COON! I have strategically placed lava throughout the town. I can't make it too easy for you."

Kruiser: "What exactly are you after, Chaos?"

Chaos: "I can't spoil all the fun, can I? And what good is the world without a little...CHAOS? HA HA HAAAA!! OK, turn it off now."

His line then disconnected.

Kruiser: "I guess we'll run into him often, huh?"

The Coon: "We'll deal with Chaos when the time is right. For now, we have to keep our eyes on the prize. Coon. Out."