Chapter 5: Mosquito in a Honey Pot

After Marc had gotten into contact with Craig and was warned about Chaos, Cartman requested that Marc report back to the Coon Lair. It was a basic debriefing about how he can find different artifacts that can strengthen his might. After Cartman filled him in, Marc left the house and noticed a flag pole with the flag down. Marc walked over to it and decided to raise the flag. This got him a call from Fastpass.

Fastpass: "Oh hey, Marc, you've found your first Fast Travel Station! Look for more, they'll make your life way easier!"

Marc continued to head into town and approached the entrance into the towns main street. But it was blocked off by some 12'th graders trying to get a cat out of a tree by force. So Marc did the obvious thing and fought the high-school seniors, with the help of Human Kite and Super Craig. After a montages of punching and farting, eye lasers and kite shielding, and heavy hitting with enraging, the three boys were victorious and gained access to the main street.

Super Craig: "Okay, that was pretty badass."

Human Kite: "We make a good team."

The other two walked off to continue on their own missions.

Kruiser: "Until next time you two."

Just then, Marc then got a call from The Coon.

The Coon: "Alright! That was sweet! Wait until it gets on the internet how the Coon and Friends beat up four Twelfth Graders! This is GREAT news for the franchise! Kind of sucks for you though, Marc, cuz now the Twelfth Graders are gonna be coming after you. You probably shouldn't have done that. That was pretty stupid. OK, now go ad get our franchise more followers!"

Kruiser: "Thank you, Captain Obvious."

Marc then walked towards the towns Main Street and saw another Fastpass Travel Station. He lifted the flag and was met by Jimmy, who'd now assist Marc in his battles. The two of them walked away and Marc got another call from The Coon.

The Coon: "Wait a minute. You didn't fill out your Kryponite. So, what, your invincible? There's no way, that's against the rules. You have to have a weakness."

Kruiser: "Damnit."

The Coon: "Ugh. Go find Mosquito, he can help you out. I'll put the rest of the character sheet stuff on your map."

Marc then looked at the map and saw Mosquito's location, as well as other mission points. He then walked over to the farther part of town where the construction sight is and went left. What Marc saw then, left him to believing he was at another cheap knockoff of Hooters. The Coon then called him.

The Coon: "That's Raisin's, Kruiser. Mosquito must be inside. Get in there but do not be tempted by there amazing wings and hot bitches."

Marc entered the restaurant and saw what he believed: a knockoff of Hooters. What he couldn't believe was the "hot bitches", as they were also high school students like him.

Kruiser: "Well shit."

One of the waitresses, Mercedes, walked up  to him. She had blonde hair, and blue mascara on. And of course, she had a suggestive outfit on.

Mercedes: "Hi, welcome to Raisins! Just one of you today?"

Marc looked around before shrugging.

Kruiser: "Sure. I guess some food wouldn't hurt."

Mercedes: "Well, come right over here, cutie!"

Kruiser: "Okay...shit."

He said to himself. He was now in a struggle to not become tempted by the girls.  She then led him to a table and he sat down. Mercedes then gave him a menu.