Really??

Hey there!! Hope you loving it I am a kind of nervous that do you or not if it's seems boring am really sorry but pls look forward its still have alot

Y/n's POV

As I continued to flip through the pages of the diary, my heart pounding with anticipation, I reached a section where photographs had been tucked between the pages. Carefully, I began to extract them, one by one, from their hiding place.

But as I turned the page, a sudden gust of wind swept through the attic, causing the photographs to scatter across the floor. With a gasp, I watched as they fluttered to the ground, landing in a haphazard pile at my feet.

Rushing to gather them up, my eyes fell upon a familiar face - the mysterious man from the earlier photographs. As I reached out to retrieve the picture, my hand froze in shock. For there, nestled among the images, was a photograph of Jimin, my best friend, but he looked different somehow - older, as if captured in a time long past.

Confusion washed over me as I studied the photograph, trying to make sense of what I was seeing. How could Jimin be in a picture from ancient times? And what connection did he have to the man in the other photographs?

As I gazed at the image, a sense of unease crept over me, tinged with a flicker of recognition. There was something about that person's expression, a sadness that seemed to echo across the centuries, that sent shivers down my spine.

With trembling hands, I gathered up the scattered photographs, my mind swirling with questions and uncertainty. Little did I know, this chance discovery would set into motion a chain of events that would change my life forever.

As I gathered up the scattered photographs, my mind still reeling from the shock of seeing Jimin's image among them, I heard a familiar voice calling out from behind me.

"Hey, Y/N! Are you up for a hangout?" Jimin's voice echoed through the attic, pulling me back to the present moment.

Turning around, I expected to see Jimin standing there with his usual cheerful smile, ready to whisk me away for a day of adventure. But the smile faltered on his lips as he caught sight of the photographs and diary in my hands.

His eyes widened in surprise, and for a moment, there was a flicker of something in his gaze - recognition, perhaps, or maybe even fear. But before I could react, he quickly masked his emotions behind a forced smile, his usual charm returning in an instant.

"Hey, what's all this?" Jimin asked, his tone casual as he gestured towards the scattered photographs and diary. "Finding some hidden treasures up here?"

I hesitated, unsure of how to respond. There was something about the way Jimin looked at me, a tension that hung in the air between us, as if he were hiding something from me.

But before I could voice my thoughts, Jimin's smile widened, and he reached out to take the diary from my hands, his touch sending a shiver down my spine.

"Well, whatever it is, count me in," Jimin said with a grin, his eyes sparkling with a hint of mischief. "Let's see what mysteries we can uncover together."