Betrayal

Y/n' POV

As we finally reached our destination in the angel world, maybe it's midnight when we reach, a surge of conflicting emotions washed over me. The beauty of our surroundings was undeniable.

But the thought preoccupied my mind was taking me to my own different world

What if I chose to turn back now, to leave behind the mysteries of the past and return to the simplicity of my life on Earth? Was there truly a need to unearth the secrets that lay buried in the depths of my memories?

But then, as I glanced at Jimin walking beside me, a sense of clarity washed over me. It wasn't the promise of rediscovering our lost love that kept me tethered to this journey. Instead, it was the simple fact that Jimin was here with me, his presence a source of comfort.

He wasn't just a figure from my past, but a friend whom I trusted implicitly.

-----------

As Jimin and I traversed the winding pathways of the angel world, a shadowy figure materialized before us, his presence ominous and foreboding. Clad in black, his features obscured by darkness, he beckoned us forward with a commanding voice.

"Follow me," he commanded, his tone brooking no argument. We fell into step behind him, the air thick with tension as we ventured further into the unknown.

Midway through our journey, the figure turned to Jimin, his voice laced with curiosity. "Jimin, who is she?" he inquired, his words hanging in the air like an unspoken accusation. But Jimin remained silent, his expression unreadable.

Minutes passed in strained silence before the figure spoke again, his words dripping with implication. "Are you still on that mission?" he prodded, his tone laden with significance. The word "mission" reverberated in my mind, a puzzle piece waiting to be solved.

I turned to Jimin, my heart pounding with a mixture of confusion and apprehension, but he offered no answers. Frustration gnawed at me as I struggled to make sense of the cryptic exchange unfolding before me.

Before I could voice my concerns, the figure spoke once more, his words cutting through the tense atmosphere like a knife. "So, are you attempting to ensnare the Princess once again?" he taunted, his words striking a nerve.

The mention of a princess sent a chill down my spine, a wave of dizziness washing over me. My thoughts spun in a dizzying whirlwind, each word spoken by the mysterious figure adding to the growing sense of unease that threatened to overwhelm me.

And then, without warning, a searing pain exploded in my head, And the last thing I remember was jimin was not there

Then everything went dark again

-----------------

                            Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes, squinting against the brightness that flooded my vision. Warmth enveloped me, casting a comforting glow over my senses. As I struggled to make sense of my surroundings, I realized my hands were bound, sending a surge of panic coursing through me. Why was I restrained? What had I done?

A deep voice broke through the haze of confusion, drawing my attention. I turned to see a man standing before me, his features striking. His lips curved into a smirk as he leaned closer, his touch sending shivers down my spine.

"So, they chose you to spy on us? How embarrassing," he remarked, his tone laced with disdain. Spy? The word echoed in my mind, sending a chill down my spine. What did he mean? What did they think I knew?

His nails dug into my skin, eliciting a sharp gasp of pain from my lips. "What have you learned about us?" he demanded, his grip tightening with each passing moment.

Before I could respond, another voice interrupted, softer and more measured than the first. I glanced towards the window to see another man, equally handsome but with a gentler demeanor.

"Jin hyung, what are you doing? You'll hurt her," he chided, his concern evident in his voice. "We still don't know anything about her. She could be shy or simply lost."

Jin's expression softened slightly at the rebuke, but his gaze remained steely. "But Namjoon, we found her near our palace, where no one is allowed," he argued, his tone fraught with suspicion.

Namjoon shook his head, a thoughtful furrow marring his brow. "It's not certain that she's a spy. You go ahead, Jin. I'll speak with her and try to ascertain the truth."

With that, Jin reluctantly departed, leaving me alone with Namjoon and a flurry of unanswered questions. My heart raced with uncertainty as I struggled to comprehend my situation. Where was I? And how had I ended up in the midst of suspicion?

-------------

A/N:- Damn alot of things happened today!! I am for delay! Idk what that heck is happening with me my emotions are going up and down 😭