chapter 5 : Whispers of guilt

"You're going to be even later......."

Jennie rested her chin on the table while looking at the letter from her mother that had arrived in the morning. It was a good thing. With the absence of her mother, she would be free to go to the annex at night. No, now she no longer needed to go to the annex. Jennie recalled what had happened last night.

Naked bodies, without even a single thread of yarn, were intertwined with one another. Taehyung's giant member was placed between her legs, moving quickly back and forth on top of her vagina. Taehyung unconsciously groaned lowly as he squeezed both her legs tightly together.

Then, unable to resist the rushing pleasure, she called out Taehyung's name, and white liquid sprayed over Jennie's stomach.

"Hah...."

Just imagining what happened last night again made her body feel hot. Ariel fanned her face with her hands. That was not the end though. Jennie approached the mirror. Even though it was a little hot, she was wearing a button up blouse. As she unbuttoned the blouse down to the clavicle area, the skin underneath revealed several red marks."Oh my God ....."

One would think that they were prey to the animals. Not only did the kisses by Taehyung leave marks behind, they were all over the place. It should have hurt, but she didn't remember any pain, because he bit her when she was groaning as she peaked.

Jennie sighed as she undid another button.

Taehyung was doing things she couldn't have imagined a few days ago. The obscene acts that she questioned whether they could really do it at the beginning are now natural to them. It was as if they were playing together, just like when they were children.

So Jennie could now touch and covet Taehyung without hesitation. Taehyung, of course, could do the same.

'There's only one last lesson left.'

So far, she steadily taught Taehyung and made him desire her body. But Taehyung and she have not completely crossed the line yet.

Jennie once again recalled what the goddess' demand was for those who were planning to dedicate themselves to her. It was the purity of the flesh. Purity of the flesh was defined by the temple as whether the body was a virgin or not. Because she didn't miss or skip a single section of the book, Jennie knew that the obscene things she had done so far hadn't crossed the line for the definition of purity yet. Taehyung was still pure, no matter how much he rubbed, bit, licked, and spilled it. Jennie felt Taehyung's release on her stomach.

'Tonight is.......'

Now that I've done everything I can. Finally, today will be the day he and I will clearly join our bodies. When I imagined his big, thick pillar coming under me and stabbing me, my legs seemed to feel like jelly again.

'It was sore.'

Everything so far has been so beautiful and enchanting just like in the book's description. However, when it comes to one's first time, it was written that penetration could cause severe pain depending on the differences between both parties. Of course, the book mentioned the most important things are the man's skill and the size of his genitals.

'Taehyung has done everything well so far...... Will he be good at this?'

Then there wouldn't be much of a problem. Everything she had shared with him so far was ecstatic and enjoyable, so she was sure he would do well till the end.

As she put her mother's letter back in its envelope, Jennie found another letter in her pile of mail."It's from Aunt Lucy, isn't it?"

It was just a letter from another relative. Everyone referred to her as Aunt Lucy, because she was a relative of a distant cousin. Jennie opened the letter, curious to know what was going on. Jennie, who had been reading the letter for a long time, muttered.