Friday, February 23, 2024

We have fun Friday today. It's 4th period and we are supposed to get lunch right now so we went to the hall way yet it was so crowded and someone yelled! The 6th grades were in class so we got in trouble and returned to class.

A while after we went to the cafeteria. My friend (we will call her Lily (I can't think of more)) was touched inappropriately by her ex. Since I have lunch I went straight to the class.

I just finished eating so we are going to wait til class start before fun Friday! Class has started and I witnessed the he boy I roast pinning (as it hitting) another boy who looks like Justin Bieber. The teacher left and people started moaning

Oh also! We did community circle. It was okay I guess. This one boy kept saying cheeseburger. Yeah the boy I roast and Justin Bieber kept touching eachother and Elmo as well.

I'm in the gym for fun Friday and we are doing cohort wars (classroom wars) well it was cool. I saw one of my childhood friend participating for his class during the Oreo challenge

. No one won! Lol. Then we had the multiplication tic tag toe challenge. They choose the boy I roast, (we are going to call him josh because that's his username for social media)

then they chose me and Justin Bieber looking guy as well a very smart kid named Jose (not his real name) so we went up there and I saw 2 of my friends my childhood friend Isaiah and Janet (that how we will call them here) who were against us lol.

I tried to go last but Josh made me go first even though I told him I don't know my multiplication chart like that, so we lost. And he also did bad and basically none of us got anything right.

So we went back to the bleachers and then SOMEONE FARTED. We didn't know who it was so we all moved away, I could even smell it through my mask. Then there was the ballon challenge were you had to blow a ballon and use it to move the cups.

We lost but my friend who's in another class who we will call mighty midget won! Then we had another challenge to throw skittle in cups. We sent Elmo to do it so he went but he started eating them!!? Then then then the whole grade played musical chairs! My friends started sitting in each others lap and I got lost around 3-4 last rounds 😭

my friend ashley got too the finals but lost. Then it ended, the teacher gave soda and we all got some except Janet becuaee she's a bus rider so she left sadly.. and we did cheers!

Then I left lol. I showed my mom the video with us losing for the multiplication thing and she was disappointed cause I got none right LOL, she also said that she thinks Josh likes making me mad cause he made me go first and we are somewhat rivals, I roast him and he insults me and my cousin pro singing.

Yeah that's it for today