Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Nothing interesting happened

I think i did horrible

Someone took Sam's sketch book and drew inappropriate stuff on it.

We had extra recess.

Ashley showed me her type of music. She likes black pink and that song which is trending called bling bang bang born. She also said she likes bitter choco decoration, ievan polkka, popipo, and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (by nashimoto-p)

We had a fire drill and lockdown.

We had the lockdown during math class, (4th period) and some people were laughing and we lost our fun Friday (all of the class) because of it.

He said actual people die because of this and he could lose his job if we don't act right. I understand how he felt because even if it's just a drill it's not hard to shut the heck up, so I won't blame him for taking it away for us because my stupid classmates can't act right (we are middle schoolers)

5th period, social studies. We did a study packet for our end of module test on Friday sadly. I felt stared at during this class.

6th period, science. We told the teacher what we did our weekend, it was fun I guess. The same boy who said cheeseburger last time said he ate a burger.

Then the teacher said to ask her anything. KUNI asked her how old she is becuase she thought she was 61

But she was actually in her early 30's

I asked KUNI to ask her if she liked my singing videos. She said they were cute

Nothing much also happened it was cool. I also felt stared at, maybe it's my anxiety or maybe since I'm in a bad mood because my first friend I had from when I got to this school is being influenced by bad influence and somewhat ignores me now.

Sam sometimes overwhelms me, I try to do something but then she would say why are you leaving me? And she would pull me around and my hand hurts because of it but I don't want to be rude to tell her that :(

It also makes me a little sad because it reminds me of a elementary friend, but nobody would care much to hear so I will end of this here and hope for a better tomorrow because Haruka said

"Tomorrow will always be a better day"

Haruka age is 16 according from their story but after 3rd anniversary she must be 17 right?

Anywyas good luck everyone for white day.