Monday February 26, 2024

Today was alright.
I studient for the test today in the morning

We got to class, but the internet went out so we started testing late.

While we waited my friend Sam told me news. I made a joke about wanting to die but they took it seriously yesterday so they all got in a argument and one of them stopped being best friends.

We felt bad so we tried to find a solution. She said that she is thinks they were a couple and they act like one.

This guy infront of me we will name Chris was listening to our 'chisme' and told Josh who sat besides me (but the desks are separated for testing) and told him the chisme is good.

Josh doesn't understand Spanish since he isn't not Hispanic like us so I guess he tried to pick up some words.

And then Sam saw they were listening (we were talking in both English and Spanish btw) and wrote on a paper that they were listening. But we never said the names so they don't wjo we were talking about.

Yeah that was it. I heard Josh tell Chris that he felt history was repeating itself. Not sure why. Oh also before this Minion and Josh said how did you lose to France?

I said I told you guys I don't know my 9 (multiplication) so they asked me them. I knew some but I used my fingers for some

Minion looked at me and copied what I was doing wirh counting wirh my fingers

During testing it was easy for the first part. It was an bunch of algebra and area volume and circumference things. At this time we moved to different classes to test (in the one of a grade above us)

I got to this question I think it was Q28 but I forgot the formula of volume for a pyramid. They didn't give us references sheet until the end of the test so I went back.

It was confusing but I managed to finish within 3 hours I think (38 Questions) and then yeah.

Recess, Sam and I made a plan since I know my childhood friend mkre I was with him. Sam went with Ashley  since they are close friends.

We had everything planned out but my childhood never came out. It ended up he was still testing then left early.

Then writing class (nothing much happened in art) we all used our phones even tho we weren't supposed to use it but the tecwher didn't mind.

My classmate; Elmo was live on twitch and he sent link on the class group chat on Instagram. I followed him and spammed a few not bad hate comments just like imagine being live during class and boo.

I showed it to Kuni and her friend group and they were doing hate comments and one said 'your doing good daddy' 😭 then he banned us but I didn't nothing

So he unbanned me and I said I was his no.1 fan and I was going to shout him out. The boy besides him; Big Mac said that's a lie right?

And I said yeah lol.

Reading which was our last class becuase the testing ruined our schedule. Eh it was cool we had a test but we could use headphones
I listened to

Shinkai Shoujo
Not a devil
Cyberpunk dead boy
Dramaturgy
Kosho Yashiki Satsujin Jiken
And that's it I think I may have forgotten some

Yeah that's how my day went. I might update tomorrow since we have a reading test.

Oh! I was in a call with my class. Wel just KUNI and Valentines, they were baking and stuff then they went to the roof. Josh joined liek 4 times and left them texted 'nobody finna listen to me' and I said YES WE WILL

And we (KUNI and I) kept spamming Josh and Emily joined. Andrea joined for (I'm making up named) a lil then left to finish her project.

Then my useless retard brother came in my room and started yelling and said we were going to sleep.

So I left the call and it ended up weren't 💀 but they ended the call so yeah.

OKAY THIS IS FOR TODSYY WIDH ME LUCK TOMORROW!! IF I MASTER IT I GET TO GO TO A MASTER PIZZA PARTY!!