episode 5

They both became friends and tae was helping him in studies,suga was being attentive..

Tae mom called them for dinner..

Suga
We are coming mom..

Tae
Yoon don't forget to come for graduation,it's important in every student life,I don't want to miss you..

Yoongi
I will not,come let's get down..

Tae
Ok ...

They both head down for having dinner with each other..
Yoon mom was happy for them, because tae his helping suga with studies and other stuffs..

Everybody Started having dinner,tae served dinner for suga..

Tae mom
When are you both planning to have kids..

Yoongi
Mom not now ,I want us to complete our education..

Suga dad
Yes let's them finish education,why noona your forcing them..

Tae mom
I want tae to be good husband..

Tae
Mom ..

Tae mom slapped him harshly for not listening to his words..

Tae fainted Due to tight slap on his face, yoongi was worried he immediately took him to his room and laid him on the bed..

Yoongi
Mom what is your problem, why are you doing this, how dare you slap my husband infront of me..

Tae mom
I am his mom,I have every right on him.

Yoongi
He is my husband,I don't give you any right to to do this..

Yoongi dad
Noona it's wrong, let's them finish studies and let them have later kids..
We should not force them for everything, they got married as per your wish,now it's there wish whether they want kids or not..

Yoongi mom
Absolutely noona, please stop it..

Tae mom
She went to her room crying..

Yoongi mom went behind her..

Yoongi dad
Son we are sorry for everything,but why we got you both married because,tae dad wants him to get married some elderly person,he was his almost 40 plus ,so to stop this we both pressurized you,tae mom thinks that you may cheat or leave tae..
I know there is lots of responsibility on you but appa is always there you can share it with me..

Yoongi
Dad don't worry everything I will take care,I am not going to leave tae..
You go and take rest..

Yoongi dad
Ok son , take care..

Yoongi brought icepack and kept on the mark where tae got Slap from his mom,he felt sad looking at tae and said I am not going to leave you,he kissed his forehead and hugged him and slept..

Tae mom
I am a worst mom..

Yoongi mom
No noona , your just scared..

Tae mom
I believe yoongi,I know he is not like that,I raised him ,but tae father antics are scaring for me,I know I did big mistake,in this age they have to play but I gave them both marriage responsibility,I am sure tae and yoongi must be hating me..

Yoongi mom
No noona believe our kids are very good, they both will be happy,you don't worry our kids are brought up by us , let's us try to trust them..

Tae mom
You are right,I will leave them on there own,I am happy how yoongi took stand for tae..

Yoongi mom
Sleep well, don't worry,ask tae sorry tomorrow

Tae mom
Sure , good night,my good friend..