The Murshidabad Mishap

"It's the tomb of Nawab Murshid Quli Khan built during the 18th century. It is one of the largest caravanserais in the Indian subcontinent" said their tour guide.

No one was interested in the long lectures that the tour guide has been giving from the last 20 minutes except for their history teacher.

It's their second day in Murshidabad and also their school trip. Last day they had covered most of the tourist places and today they are out to cover a few more places and back to the hotel. A small camp fire picnic is what has been decided for the teachers and students during the night time.

"Hey guys click me a pic here" someone said.
Students were all busy clicking pictures, vlogging their trip, some huffing from the miles they have been made to walk and the teachers busy yelling behind them.
"Guys.. bro died and was buried and it became a historical place.. that we have come to visit, what nonsense ya.." Rajiv was heard commenting all disgusted.
"Rajiv if you wish I can bury you here too.." said their history teacher who had heard him.

Some enjoyed it, some didn't. Vini as always was mixed with the crowd and kept quite most of the time on the other hand Veer was busy giving everyone company and clicking their pictures, cracking jokes and becoming the center of attraction the whole trip.
"What do you think about this trip Vini?" Riddhi asked while they had halted at Moti Jhill to take some rest.
"Nice.."
"Just nice..? Okay.."
Both of them were walking by the lake while everyone else was scattered here and there.
"Why? what do you think?" Vini asked.
"It's soo good.. right.. being around friends.. away from home"
"The time we have come here you seem a little too happy.. just being around friends? What's the matter?"
"I'll tell you later.." Riddhi said and smiled at the ground.

*Whistle noise

"Ladies.. where are you off to" called a voice from behind them.
Both of them looked behind to find a group of boys who don't belong to their school
"Wanna join us girls.." they said in a manner of taunts.
"Join karega tera Maa.." Vini barked.
"Woo.. ho.. ho.. why so.. 'hot' tempered girl"
"Vini let's get off.." Riddhi said trying to pull Vini by hers arms.
"Hot kise kehte he dikha dungi, don't even think of, get lost perverts.."
"You got the fucking audacity to talk like that.." one of them said coming closer to Vini who didn't move an inch and stared at his soul.
"Vini please.. let's go.."
"No Riddhi.. wait a sec.. what do they think? They'll randomly go around disturbing anyone they feel like who absolutely did nothing to them."
A slap landed on her face hard enough to make her fall on the ground. She saw black for a moment. Riddhi who was awestruck by what just happened went down to check upon Vini.
"Teacher...." She called aloud.
"Oh.. shit school ki bacchi he.. let's get lost.." the boy said trying to run away but someone held him by his collar. Others of his gang had run away by then.
"Don't even feel ashamed to slap a girl..? you a**h***" said Veer.
A punch landed on his face so hard it made his lips bleed instantly.
Riddhi had by then run to call any of the teachers at the scene.
Vini came and stood next to Veer and took the collar from him. She slapped the boy with all the power and added anger that she had inside her. She punched his nose which made it bleed.
By the time the teacher had arrived the boy's face was filled in blood.
"Sir.. please take him to the police station. He just slapped her"
" What..??"
"Yes.. sir"
'Vinita.. is it true.."
She only nodded still holding a punch.
Their teacher dragged him by his collar and got him out of the scene.
All the students had gathered around by then.
"You okay?" Veer said cupping Vini's face whose cheek was still red and face red because certainly she is now the centre of attraction which she does not want to become.
"Yes..and thanks.." Vini replied
"Really.. thanks..?! You did the actual job"
Riddhi gave the water bottle to her and said "You Roared girl.. you slapped him so badly that he bleed"
The crowd standing around started to applaud which made her face grow more red.
"That's my girl.." Veer whispered to Vini.
"You dare say a word about this to my parents and I will slap just as hard" Vini whispered back.
Veer made a gesture of zipping his lips and throwing away the keys.

As they got into the bus many of the students stared at Vini with disbelief and amaze. Things like this do not need to wait to become a topic of discussion.
"Pura South Indian film ka set banadia wahape.. Heroine.." Rajiv said to Vini.
"Chupi rustam.." said some from the front seat.
Some more comments like this came to her and she didn't encourage them. She simply smiled and ignored them.
"I didn't want to become the center of all these, believe me.. now everyone will think I am trying to gain attention and all.." Vini said to Veer
"Nobody will think nothing.." Veer replied
"They are all talking about this.. I don't like this.."
"Thik hi keh rahe he.. You are such a heroine.."
"Shut up.." she said in an angry tone and also smiling at the same time.