Chapter 24: A King and his knight (lemon)

We see Y/n enter the guild as he looks around for Gajeel to see if he is alright. He stood at the entrance of the guild when Erza came up to him.

Erza: (smile) Y/n perfect timing. I was looking for you.

Y/n: (smile) Hey Erza. How are you doing?

Erza: (smile) Doing alright. So who are you looking for?

Y/n: Gajeel. Long story short he got beaten up and left so I wanted to find him and see he's alright.

Erza: Well I haven't seen him enter the guild. But best to just leave him. He might rather be alone for a while.

Y/n: Guess your right. Anyways you said you were looking for me right?

Erza: Ah yes, I was hoping you wanted to grab something to eat at the cafe?

Y/n: (smile) Sure. Besides I needed some relaxation after all.

Erza: (smile) Same. Well shall we?

Y/n: (smile) Yeah. Let's go.

(Intro)

(Sometime later)

We the two at the cafe and having their snacks as Y/n got Erza her favourite cake which made her happy as she eat her cake. Short while later Erza and Y/n begin to chat.

Erza: So the Zi-o 2 watch. It allows you to forseen the future?

Y/n: I mean sorta. I can see enemy attacks before it happen.

Erza: Interesting. That could be useful later on in thr future.

Y/n: Yeah but enough about me, what about you. I mean....you okay after....you know?

Erza: Yeah I'm okay.

Y/n: You sure? I don't want to annoy you but what you told us.....you really have suffered a lot and what you experience.....I'm just concerned.

Erza falls silent for a moment and then she reply.

Erza: True reliving the moments from my past and experiences the horrors within that tower can not be forgotten. What Jellal did to me is something that might haunt me for the rest of my life. However I'm glad I'm free because thanks to you. I couldn't do anything until you saved me. You risk your life just to protect me.

Y/n: Yeah but I fail to protect Simon. I can't help but blame myself for his death. I could have done something.

Erza: Simon might be gone but not forgotten. It's important we move on.

Y/n: Yeah your right.

Erza: (smile) But let's talk about something else. What about your thoughts about our new guild?

Y/n: I think it's really cool. I mean no offence but the previous guild hall felt kinda small but now it's big.

Erza: (smile) I can't blame you. Our previous guild felt small. But with new rooms and enough space, it's possible we can have new members to the guild.

Y/n: Yeah especially that Javia and Gajeel are new guild members. Just wish Tsukasa could join. After all he did help us and he was pretty cool.

Erza: Although mysterious. Don't give me wrong he did help us but I can't seem to trust him. He doesn't really tell us why he is here and what his plans. Then he suddenly disappeared.