Chapter 25: The guild festival

We see Magnolia at night as we see Laxus standing near the edge of the cliff looking at Magnolia but more importantly the Fairy Tail guild Hall. He looks at it and then he begins to say.

Laxus: Fairy Tail has become of a joke. The guild members are nothing but weak and a embarrassment to Fairy Tail. I think it is time to chance that for the better.

Then three figures appear behind him which are his team called The Thunder Legion. Laxus then turns to his team and tells them.

Laxus: Tomorrow we will show Fairy Tail what true strong wizards are about and teach Makarov a lesson. You all know what to do.

They node with agreement and they disappeared into the darkness all awhile White Woz came out of the shadows to which Laxus ask him.

Laxus: You said you have a plan to deal with Zi-o right? I hope it is good.

White Woz: (smirk) I can ensure you that this plan will not fail. Once Zi-o is out of the way....you will have no one that will stop you.

Laxus: (smirk) I can't wait for that.

(Intro)

(Next day)

It was morning and we see the town of Magnolia having decorations for the festival and everyone enjoying their time as they celebrated the festival. We see Y/n and Emma walking by and looking around of the decorations as Y/n is amazed.

Y/n: (smile) This festival is going to be cool.

Emma: I guess. Although I'm not much a fan of festival's.

Y/n: (smile) Why? Festival's are fun. It's just like back home in my world.

Emma: I suppose this will also be your first time taking part of one.

Y/n: Huh?

Emma: Since we're Fairy tail members we have to take part of a parade that will happen this afternoon.

Y/n: (surprised) Seriously?! That would be cool! Especially with the wizards. Imagine how awesome it would be be in the parade.

Emma: Well just imagine if Natsu goes a bit overboard.

Y/n: Oh yeah. Well let's just hope that will not happen.

Emma: Yeah.

Lucy: (smile) Hey you two!

They look over and sees Lucy, Erza ans Juvia waiting for them outside of the gates of the guild as they came over to the girls.

Y/n: (smile) Hey girls, excited for today?

Lucy: (smile) You know it! I especially can't wait for this year's contest.

Y/n: What contest?

Emma: It's a Miss Fairy Tail contest. Female members must wear the most beautiful clothes or do something that impress the fans and the winner will get 500.000 Jewls.

Erza: (smile) Aren't you gonna take part?

Emma: I'll pass.

Erza: (smile) Well this year I'm sure to win. You better believe you'll be impress Y/n.

Juvia: I believe dearling Y/n will be impress of me!

Lucy: (smirk) Y/n knows my outfits will be more cute.