Chapter 7: The Cursed Island (part 1)

In the forest we see Alex stumbling through the woods after his defeat with Y/n as he felt frustrated that he was defeated and fail to stop the demon king. He was about to step even more when someone asked.

???: So your the one that trys to take out Y/n?

Alex turn and see Emma behind him as she walks over and Alex asked once she got near him.

Alex: And your must be the demon king loyal servant?

Emma: No! I'm his friend and why were you trying to kill Y/n.

Alex: He is the demon king and he is very dangerous to be around so I must find him.

Emma: Oh really, if he was a demon then how come he saved a lot of guild masters in Clover town?

Alex: (surprised) What?

Emma: Yeah he not only saved many guild masters with his friends but he also stop the Eisenwald guild from ever killing them. If he was the demon king, he would have killed the guild masters in the first place.

Alex: B-But I don't understand. He told me that he would kill us all.

Emmma: Who is he?

Alex fell to his knees but Emma runs over and caught him. Alex kinda blush a little of how close they were and Emma said.

Emma: I'll take you to the hospital at Magnolia and then we can talk there.

Alex: (Blush) I-I can do it on my own.

Emma: Yeah you wish.

She then carries Alex to Magnolia were he will get treated of his wonds.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

At the town of Hargeon we see Y/n at the docks as he trys to ask Fisher men ans captains to take him to the cursed Island were he will get to Natsu, Happy, Lucy and Gray but they refuse and now he was hopeless as he stand around of the docks and thinking a way to get to the cursed Island.

Y/n: (thought) Ok, Ok how can I get to the cursed Island. There's gonna be a way to get there.

Erza: (surprised) Y/n?

Y/n looks over and see Erza running up to him and Erza asked.

Erza: What are you doing here?

Y/n: I'm going to that cursed Island so I can bring Natsu and the rest back.

Erza: But that's for S-Class wizard and your not one.

Y/n: I know but there our team mates so If they go to a cursed Island then I have to bring them back or wather both of us.

Erza was hesitant for a second but then Woz came out behind Y/n and said.

Woz: The king will do anything to save his friends, even he has to face the dangers within this cursed Island.

Y/n: Do you always have to come out of nowhere?

Woz: My apologies my lord.

Erza: Well in that case come with me, there is a board that I confines the captain to take us there.

Y/n: Right let's go.

They all run up to the huge ship and they hop on. Once that the captain set seal to the cursed Island to save Natsu and rest before they get killed or hurt.