20$

GIVE ME FUCKING IDEAS NOW 😡🤬😠🤬😡🤬🤬🤬😠🤬😠 DADDYS ANGY...
____________________________

(Im gonna try perspectives to so I'm prob gonna be bad but idk 🤓)

(do you ever feel a sudden urge to suck your interests dick so bad that if you don't in 5 minutes you'll start exploding? That's how it feels to ride a tundra truck 47 btw the roles r gonna be mixed up cuz I SAID SO.)

Eddie is really popular and has a lot of friends and his own group called The Hellfire club where they play D&D, Steve was more of a lonely kind of person he did have friends but he usually likes to keep to himself than do anything else.

It was a Thursday, Eddie and Steve were in the same class, math actually. before Eddie got called up to talk "your failing my class, Eddie so I'm putting you with someone who can tutor you like.. Steve" Ms. Hendrix says before calling Steve over.

"Can you tutor Eddie please he's failing and I thought you could help him since your passing my class with A's" She says with a smile "Y..Yea sure I can.." Steve says unsure since he doesn't really know Eddie that well and is kinda nervous to even talk to him.

Soon Ms. Hendrix dismisses them and they go back to their seats, Eddie sneaks a glance at Steve and sits down before he boredly looks at the board as the teacher continues her lesson.

(Steves pov)

Soon the class finishes and I stand up begining to get everything I left out and putting it in my backpack, then I feel a small tap on my shoulder and see Eddie nervous and emberassed "I was wondering if we could tutor at your house.." He says rubbing the back of his neck as he struggles to keep eye contact with me "Uh sure..! Is today after school, ok?" I ask returning the same shyness to Eddie and he just nods and walks away.
.
.
.

Its after school and my hands are sweating, im in my house waiting to hear a knock at my door any minute but soon I hear it and I approach the door to see Eddie.

TIME SKIP CUZ THIS IS EMBARRASSING SOMEHOW EVEN THO I'VE WRITTEN WORSER STUFF THIS WHOLE BOOK.

We both start talking about everything that has happened to us and it seemed nice..? "I'll give you 20 dollars if you suck my dick right now" I guess he got to comfortable because my face turned red He waved his hand in front of my face before I return back to reality, I see him holding the 2 bills of 10 "A-Are you serious..?" I mumble looking at Eddie in the eyes "Mhm.." Eddie hums and I think for a second before getting on my knees in front of Eddie.

(Real story abt the kid from my class, 20 dollars is 20 dollars)

"See? No one can resist me!" Eddie says proudly and I just roll my eyes before laughing softly as I begin to kiss Eddies thighs making Eddie blush softly as I feel him looking at every slight movement I make.

Eddie begins to undo his pants and belt as I stare with lust, soon he takes off his pants + boxers and a HUGE RAGING dick springs out.

(☹️)

I look at the thing in front of me not knowing if I could fit it all in my mouth.. I begin to nip at the base and make my way up to the tip before giving it a small kiss and start to put it in my mouth. I suck gently at the tip making Eddie grunt as he runs his hands through my hair, if this wasnts what it was I would hit him because I spent HOURS doing my hair.. But of course I'm not going to ruin the moment because i actually really like.. Eddie..

I start to lower my head on his member lifting up his thighs slightly to get more advantage, "Mghhn..~ So pretty~" Eddie mutter as he caresses my head and slightly pulls me further onto him making me gag creating like a small wet sound that was kind of embarrassing.

I could feel Eddies stupid smirk as he begins to move my head up and down on his rod loving the small whimpers I make. I could feel it hitting the back of my throat as I glue my eyes shut and let him take me like this.

He soon gets more advantage little by little as he begins to fuck my face I give him small crys as my throat slowly adjusts to his size, no longer creating as much gagging noises as before.

"A-AgH..~ Good boy.." Eddie says as he pushes my head deeper making me deep throat him fully, he keeps my head in place as he moans from being fully deep throated, he slowly beg begins to move my head like before.

I clench on his thighs as I get my face fucked by the used to be called freak I found attractive somehow..
"F-fuck I'm gonna cum..!" Eddie says with a groan as he goes faster with my face his dick pulsing in my throat making me gagg.

He does one final push and makes my face stay in place as he cums deep in my throat making me swallow without decision. He let's me go and I pull away, my tongue coated with white thick liquid as I pant heavily, my face covered in blush from what just happened.

"Hah.. Your really good at giving head, pretty boy..~" Eddie says softly as he wipes the cum left over on my chin before leaning toward to kiss me..

I blush as I kiss back, knowing damn well he's probably tasting himself as he kisses me.

"Here's your 20,cutie" Eddie says and hands me it and I proudly take it without hesitation.

Eddie pulls me close with a threatening glair "But don't think this is your career for everyone.. You only do this for me.. Only me, got it~?" He says strictly and I just nod while blushing softly from how close he is.

"Words dear.." He says his gone was so.. Seductive..? "Yes I..i get it.. Only you" I say in an urge to some how flirt to make him blush at least.

Eddie just smirks and nods as he pats my head "Well then.. Let's get cleaned up and I'll stay for the night..~" Eddie says and makes my spine shiver as I have an idea of what we are going to do..
____________________________

Broo I think this is one of my longest chapterss (long like drake and me) also slightly grammar checked