Tent

HELP I'VE BEEN GONE FOR A YEAR.. Also got played two time what the flip

Also kind of forgot how I wrote stuff back then so my style probably changed a bit! ALSO 1.3 K VIEW ON MY FIRST, HELLO?? I hate all of those people who were like "yea, no this whole book is trash" JUST BY READING THE FIRST CHAPTER like..
____________________________

Steve's pov

'Ugh.. I have to be with Eddie again? I can't with him..' Steve thought as he packs up his stuff for the trip. Dustin decides to get Steve's credit card info to bus a vacation to a beautiful mountain View camp site that was secluded with each site.

"Are you ready?!" Dustin says with a wide smile as he pats Steve on the back "It was just one fight.." Steve says with an annoyed look "One fight in front of me, but I know you two fight even more when I'm not around!" Dustin says as he shuts Steve's suitcase for him "plus, I want you two get along!" Dustin says and Steve rolls his eyes "ok, ok.." Steve says and smiles as he ruffles Dustins curly hair.

Eddie's pov

'Shit.. Camping with Steve!? He's already so pissed at me..' Eddie thought as he carries his suitcase out. After a few minutes Steve drives in with a neutral face "get in." Steve says "yea, whatever" Eddie says and outs his suitcase in the back seat before sitting at the front.

"You know I'm only doing this because Dustin used my credit card, right?" Steven says as he looks at Eddie "Yea but lighten up a bit, we're going to a cool site" Eddie says in an order to change the mood.

Steve looks away and doesn't respond instead he begins to drive off.

2 hours pass

Finally the two unpack and are finally done with the tasks of camping, Steve was inside the tent while on his phone (wait.. Did I ever bring up phone in my past chapters? I'm pretty sure stranger Things take place before smart phones existed.. Whatever) looking through girls Instagram profiles. Eddie was outside smoking a bit.

When Steve was scrolling through his home page he sees Dustins profile, having multiple pictures of him and his friends while also having stupid pictures of them uploaded that probably made them fight him to take it down.

Stevens eyes drift off to a particular photo though.. It was Dustin and Eddie helping Dustins Mama fix her car, Eddie was shirtless and sweaty. 'Fuck..' Steve thought as he felt his pants tighten.. Eddie rubs the tip of his cigerate against the wooden picnic table, he makes his way to the tent since he wanted to know if Steve could cook something for him.

Eddie approached the Tent quietly, not because he wanted to be sneaky instead the ground was leafless and it had soft grass that covered his footstep sounds "ngh.." Steve bites his lower lip as he quickens up his pace while gripping onto his cock. 'Just.. Another finger..' Steve thought as he added another finger inside of him.

"Hey Steve can you make me s-" Eddie looks at Steve who was masturbating, he looked over at Steves phone who was on the floor with pictures of Eddie "oh~ Harrington I didn't know you were the.. 'Tsundere' type.." Eddie says with a grin as he gets in "G-Get out..!" Steve says with a flustured face "or what? Im sure you'd like it better if you got a close up of me..~"

Steve bites his lip, he couldn't help but let out a soft whimper, his own cock twitches at Eddie's words "your so excited for me, huh?" Eddie says with a chuckle as he grips onto Steve's cock firmly making Steve Yelp "Stay still unless you want a small tug~" Eddie says with a grin as he begins stroking it for Steve.

Eddie kept whispering sweet and dirty nothings in Steve's ear, fueling up by Steve's moans and crys to keep going.

"D-dont stop, im close~"

"Good boy.. Show me how much you want me.."

"NghH.. E-Eddie~!"

Steve came all over his stomach who's shirt was lift up by Eddie. Eddie grins as he licks some of the semen that was coating his hand.
____________________________

Should I actually continue doing this book or like cancel it? Honest opinion, cuz rn I kinda forgot the casts names like dustin.. ERM guys am I going cray cray or did I just for shadow myself on my chap 20$ because I have an ex that was rumored to give head to a guy for 20$!? Or did I already mention that 🤨.. PLEASE ALL I MISS IS MY BABIES FROM BACK THEN. COME TO MAMA