Dress

"H-Hinami will you accompany me for shopping later?" Touka fidgeted as she asked.

"Okay! But why all of a sudden, Onee-Chan?" Hinami asked curiously.

"Um... I want to buy a dress and wear it... To show your Onii-chan..." Touka blushed.

Hinami's eyes lit up. "Onii-chan? Why?"

"W-Well... The other day we went on a date and he said he wanted to see me in a dress so I thought I would try it..."

"Okay let's go!!" She said excitedly.

---reach mall---

Touka and Hinami visited various shops but still couldn't find a dress Touka liked.

She sighed. "Maybe I'm not suited to wear dresses after all..."

"Don't give up, Onee-chan! Onii-chan will be very happy to see you in a dress!"

"..Yeah. Okay let's go another round, Hinami!"

They went to the 2nd level of the mall.

The dresses were too short or too fancy for Touka's liking.

"Onee-chan! How about this one?" Hinami held up a white lace dress, showing Touka. (Refer to picture at top)

"Hmm..." Touka looked at the dress. It had long sleeves which she liked, the lace at the top looks elegant but the dress length was too short. She really liked the dress but it was too short.

"Sorry Hinami it's a little too short..."

"Oh if it's too short, then we can buy a safety pants for you Onee-chan!"

"Safety pants huh? Worth a shot. Okay I'll get this dress."

Touka paid for the dress. They then walked around looking for safety pants and proper shoes for Touka to wear with the dress.

In the end, Touka settled for white safety pants, a necklace, a bracelet, a box bag, some make up and white heels that were only 1 and a half inches high.

"Thanks Hinami, I'll tell you what Kaneki says when he sees this."

"No problem Onee-chan! I had fun too!"

Next Saturday, Touka had a date with Kaneki.

Touka looked at the mirror.

Dress ✔️
Safety pants ✔️
Necklace and bracelet ✔️
Bag ✔️
Heels ✔️
Makeup, shit. ❌

Touka looked at her watch and hurriedly put on light make up. A little bit of blusher, mascara and lip gloss.

She walked out of her room and down the steps of Anteiku. She opened the door to the cafe and everyone stared at her.

"What?"

"What the hell are you wearing?" Nishiki asked.

"Oh my you look stunning today, Touka-chan. Are you going out?" Irimi asked.

"Demon Ape approves!" Koma said, giving a thumbs up.

"Onee-chan is going on a date with Onii-chan today!"

"Hinami you're not supposed to tell them! Well then I'm off, Manager!" Touka said.

"Have fun, Touka-chan." Yoshimura said.

---

Kaneki is already at the place where they were supposed to meet. He looked at his watch. "2.30pm... It's been half a hour past the arranged time... Could it be she forgot about our date? Or she got into an accident? No Kaneki calm down, she's just late nothing else..."

"Kaneki!" Touka called out and she panted as she rested her hands on her knees. She rushed all the way there.

"T-Touka-chan is that you?" Kaneki blushed as he took in her new appearance.

Touka tucked her bangs behind her ear and blushed. "Yeah."

"B-B-But you're wearing a dress!"

"The other day you said you wanted to see me in a dress so I went to get one.. How do I look?"

"I didn't think that you would take my words so seriously.." Kaneki regained his senses and pulled her in for a hug. "You look beautiful Touka-chan. More than anyone else in this world."

Touka flushed and hugged back. Hearing those words from Kaneki made her heart swell with happiness.

They released each other and Kaneki stretched out his hand and smiled. "Shall we go on our date?"

Touka took his hand and blushed. "Yes."

___

zzzz updates are kinda slow cuz I'm trying to balance my school as my exams are coming soon and my hobby so yeah..will try my best 👍🏼😬