𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭

"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦"
____________________________________

                     "𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘦"   ____________________________________

In a dimly lit room, a man peacefully slumbers, unaware of the danger lurking in the shadows.

All of a sudden, another man enters the room, his eyes scanning the peaceful figure. With purposeful strides, he heads towards the basin, filling a bucket with water.

Then, he makes his way towards the sleeping man, swiftly splashing the water from the bucket. The man jolts awake, startled from his slumber.

(Man 1 is the man who was sleeping)
(Man 2 is the man who splashed water on him)

Man 1: "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?"

Man 2 just smiles.

Man 1: "𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬."

Man 2: "𝐓𝐬𝐤 𝐭𝐬𝐤, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞? 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞!"

Both of them are talking when the basement door opens and a man drenched in sweat comes to them, trembling.

Man 3: "𝐓𝐡𝐞 ...𝐛𝐨𝐬..𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞."

They were both talking when they suddenly heard the sound of shoes.
👞
👞
👞
👞
Their breath stopped when they saw who it was.

He's 6'2" with a fair complexion, handsome, and exuding a mysterious dark aura.

His intense black charcoal eyes give off a powerful vibe that can make anyone feel on edge.

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐙 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈.

His name has such an impact that it can make people shiver! He has a reputation for being dangerous to those who betray him.

But at the same time, he's famous as the Prime Minister. His striking looks can make both men scared and girls swoon over him.

Quite a captivating combination!

It's no wonder girls can't help but be captivated by him. He's definitely got that irresistible and enigmatic charm.