Love Me Gradually

Love Me GraduallyGenre: Romance, Teen-fiction

Love Me Gradually
Genre: Romance, Teen-fiction

Date Written:
05.21.24

Date Finished:
/ /

•||•||•||•

President Nouvelle Eloise Valeria have upholded several images inside their school community, one is that she's the most intimidating yet most successful CSG President of the Deltyrn High.

Her way of governing their school has been famously talked about inside the whole university. She has been that way ever since.

Paige Inara Loyzaga, the quiet and reserved classmate of the CSG President, have always been scared of her. He have thought a lot of times that only if his friend Ryle doesn't ditch classes, he would have been free from the Class Mayor's rage. He thinks Nouvelle hates him, and worse, she can't stand being on the same room as him.

Carrying that belief, he's always careful whenever Nouvelle is around. The fear of upsetting the Class Mayor/CSG President has truly made him very conscious around her.

But that belief soon break when he was chased after by Nouvelle, asking him why he's always wary of her, and suddenly, the President confessed her feelings for him.

Thinking that it was a joke, he didn't pay much attention to it. And Ryle, his childhood friend who he also likes deeply, have a crush on Nouvelle. Warning him to not get closer to Nouvelle, can Paige ever find the end to his worry about his relationship both with Nouvelle and Ryle?

Paige- *read as Page*
Nouvelle- *read as Novel*
Ryle- *read as Ryle*

•||•||•||•

*Disclaimer*

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. The views and opinions expressed in the story do not necessarily reflect those of the author and are purely for entertainment purposes.

I do not own any of the pictures that I will use in the story. Mostly are found on Pinterest. Credits to real owners of the photos.

casinoriel_