Chapter 10

Love Me Gradually
Chapter 10

•||•||•||•

***

"I'm glad you were able to come here, Nouvelle." Nakangiting bati ni Olivia sa kadarating na si Nouvelle. Her smile made the gays, including me, stare at her for awhile. Hindi namin inasahan na makikita pala naming ngumiti ang merlat.

"Yes gurl! Akala ko pa naman ay hindi tayo makukumpleto ngayon!" Leo agreed. All of them actually, except me.

How could I say that I'm glad she showed up? Iniiwasan ko nga siya purposely! When the whole room was enveloped by silence, nag-angat ako ng tingin at nakitang nakatitig sa akin si Nouvelle. She remained staring at me like I owe her something that's why I looked away.

"Are you glad that I'm here, Paige?" Tanong niya kaya umakyat ang dugo ko sa pisnge ko. Is it necessary for her to call my name? Ako ba dapat palagi ang minemention? At bakit naman niya ako tatanungin ng ganoon?

I didn't answer her and even refused to meet her eyes. She sat down across me. I could still feel her eyes on me that's why I acted like I didn't know she's looking at me the whole time! Ewan ko ba, it's making me feel uncomfortable knowing that I ignored and avoided her for two days. What if she noticed?!

"What were you guys doing?" She asked. Agad namang sinagot ni Timothy ang tanong niya.

"Truth or Dare. Actually, the last spin was on Paige—" agad ko siyang siniko kaya nanahimik na siya. I saw Nouvelle looked at me like she deserves an explanation for my action, but ignored her once again.

She just nodded. Agad naman siyang isinali nang mga bakla at nagsimula na ulit kaming maglaro. Every turn of the bottle give my heart a mini attack. I'm so anxious about the fact that it might land on me again and Nouvelle is here! What if nag truth ulit ako at tanungin niya ako tungkol sa pag-iwas ko sa kanya? She's not dense to begin with! I'm sure she noticed it right away!

When it finally stopped spinning, it landed on Cassidy. Her face presented a bit of worry when it ended on her. She might be as nervous as all of us. Of course, we're all chaotic, these girls included!

"Dare?" She wasn't even sure with her choice.

"Hmm. Do an impression of someone and let the rest of the group guess who that person is." Nouvelle said. Mas lalo kaming nagulat ng sabihin niya iyon dahil may ganitong side rin pala siya!

"That's quite hard, but I'll try my best. I hope I will not offend anyone." She said and sighed. "Do you even get what I said? Hindi 'no? You weren't listening the whole time! Don't lie to me! I saw you spacing out and you're not even good at lying! I said that? Talaga? Gumagawa ka lang ng kwento eh! Huy! Anong Nouvelle?!" I closed my eyes when she got the way I sound. At sa lahat ng pwede niyang gayahin ay ako pa ang napili niya. She even glanced at me before giving a small peace sign.

"Why was my name included?" Nakakunot noong tanong ni Nouvelle. She look so clueless but Cassidy just shrugged her shoulders.

"Just guess who it is, stop asking me questions."

"Okay." Nouvelle nodded like a kid. Nag-isip naman siya saglit at biglang umangat ang tingin niya sa akin. What now? I felt my cheeks burn that's why I looked away.