Alannas secret

I sit on one of the four cushioned chairs round are marbled dining room table staring at my laptop screen my head in my hands.

I hear foot steps behind me and quickly shut my laptop.

"Oh uh hey luce" I say after turning my head and seeing Lucy stood behind me.

"What's up you seem stressed? And why did you shut your laptop as soon as I came over?"

"Oh nothing I'm fine luce"

"Lans don't lie to me, I can help if you need it?"

"Just looking at flats in Lon I mean Brighton"

"You've been sneaking round with your laptop for days what's going on lani"

"Just private stuff lucy."

I'm not ready to tell lucy that I'm looking at flats in London.

"Why can't you just tell me maybe I can help? I won't tell kei?"

"I'll tell you when the time is right Lucy."

"When will the time be right then"

She won't leave me alone I could just tell her. But she might not take it well. She'll lecture about how I might not sign for a London club.

"I don't know."

"Alright I guess I'll leave you alone lans" she walks off laughing to herself.

It's getting closer to the beginning of pre season training and I still need to figure out what to do.

I open up my laptop again to see arsenal put in a offer for me to Brighton I eagerly respond to Mikey Harris's email saying yes.

I wait for a response and it's been confirmed! I need to go down to London next weekend for media and to sign the contract.

I call Lucy into the room.

"I can tell you know luce" I have a huge grin on my face.

"What is it then lani"

"I bought a flat but it's in London"

"But you play in Brighton why did you do that?" Her smile turns onto a frown of worry.

"And I've just signed for arsenal luce!"

"That's amazing!!"

"And ill be number 4 just like keira!"

"Well I think we need to go out to celebrate"

You keira and Lucy decide on this nice beach restaurant 5 minutes away.

I decide on a short-ish red dress with thin straps with my red heels and black cross body bag.

I use my hair waver to create a nice wave pattern.

I out on a small amount of makeup and meet keira and Lucy downstairs.
I took longest to get ready as usual.

We head out and walk to the restaurant and the first thing I notice is the girl from the beach, her brown hair tied into a ponytail and her forest green bikini top except this time she had shorts on not bikini bottoms.

I stare at her and notice her turn her head to face me and I quickly look away.

"Is that the girl you were looking at on the beach earlier lansi"

"Yes it is bit don't make a big deal out of it."

"You don't know who that is?"

I get confused should I know this girl?

"No I dont"

"You'll find out soon" keira says.

I walk over to the table and sit down I flick through the menu.

"I'll have the scampi chips and beans please with a lemonade"

Sorry this is only a short part but the next part will be longer and when it starts to get more interesting comment any ideas xx

Love u all x