The arsenal

Today, my first day training and meeting all the arsenal girls. I just hope I fit in and everything goes well, seeing as we have a pre season warm weather training camp over in Portugal.

I grab my gym bag and put in a spare set of clothes, headphones, deodorant, and some over stuff.

I'm fully moved into my new flat now and it luckily is only a 10 minute drive away from training.

I tie my hair up using gel to slick it back, and I put it up into a bun. I had to buy a new gel. My last one kept darkening my blonde hair. I never figured out why.

I don't bother with any makeup, I'll end up sweating it off anyways I out on my arsenal training kit and leave for training.

The nerves kick in when I'm in the car, I've never played at such a big team and arsenal are huge especially compared to Brighton. I'm not complaining. I'm so happy to be here, but I'm not the best with new people.

I turn up a few minutes early and my mind trails off to that girl at the beach her silky brown hair tied back into a ponytail and her forest green bikini top. She was gorgeous not to short or to tall.

God I need to stop thinking about her.

People start turning up so I head inside.

"Were having a gym day today Alanna so just head into the gym and if you need any help" Jonas says as I walk in.

"Thanks" I respond.

There's a sign pointed towards yhe gym do it was easy enough to find myself I put my bag down in the locker room and walk into the gym.

Most the girls are already there, i get a few quick looks but most people didn't even see me walk in.

I start on the treadmill for 30 minutes listening to my playlist of mostly Lana Del Ray.

I head over to the pull up bar and the girl on the bar opposite me looks familiar. I can't figure it out where would I know her from. She catches me staring at her.

"Alanna isn't it?"

"Yep"

"Cool I'm katie, you don't have to stare at me lani don't be afraid to talk to me" she says lightly chuckling in a friendly way.

That's it. The silky brown hair tied in a ponytail, the girl from the beach. That's katie.

I start sweating and take off my top carrying on in just my sports bra and shorts. Me and Lucy were both blessed with good abs hers are much better but I don't have a bad set myself.

We all leave the gym and walk into a room with loads of tables and chairs which I quickly figured out was the canteen.

I sat at a tanke on my iwn in the corner as I didn't really know anyone else.

"Yo lans is it cool if I sit here?" I hear katie say as she taps my shoulder.

The way she talks, her voice is amazing.

"Ye sure that's fine"

"So you are coming to Portugal right?"

"Ye I am"

"The list of who's sharing rooms comes out soon"

Great I'll be sharing a room with someone I barely know for a week.

The list comes out and I'm sharing with katie she keeps smiling at me whenever I see her.

I still can't believe Katie's the girl from the beach but she's my teammate and she probably doesn't like me like that.

I just have to be careful not to say anything weird to katie.