Stories of a lost time

This is one of those filler chapters of any manga. He's basically a flashback. As I don't remember because I was a baby, I heard these stories from my family, so it will be very quick.

When I was five months old, I acquired the famous chicken pox, the disease that causes blisters and sores on your skin. They say that the older you have chickenpox, the worse it is. But for me, it was totally the opposite. After five months, I had the first signs of chickenpox, the basic symptoms, but even after starting treatment, there was no result. In fact, it was getting worse, to the point where there were sores of all types and sizes all over my body. In its advanced stage, I started to have wounds on my organs and... this was my first death.

After that, it escalated more and more. At 6 and a half months, the wounds on my lungs developed into pneumonia. And well, that was my second death.

After that, I somehow cured myself of both. And I'm grateful to have been cured of my illnesses, but I think it's kind of unfair that I took my psychology in exchange. Mental health is the most difficult to recover. But as I sit here, writing this, I didn't literally die. There have been many other deaths in my life, some psychological and others of loved ones. But this is a thing of the future and we are in the past.

It was very confusing write this 'cause i dont speak english very well.