False Ascension

Aahh...finally, Elementary School 2, the second part of my hell and perhaps the worst. If I'm not mistaken, this story takes place on the first day of school. I arrive at school with my head down, enter through the gate, look for my name in the class lists and find it. I hear someone call my name, I look, but unfortunately it's not me, after all, who would know a boy who wore an earring (at that time, there was so much prejudice, but I still wanted to pierce my ear). I stumble into my room and when I look up, there it is, my faithful squire and the boy who went through all those bad years with me. I sit in front of him and we catch up, the days go by and we become closer and closer, I help him with his homework and even give him cheat sheets during exams. But, in the middle of the year, for some unknown reason, everyone in our class started making fun of him and hating him. I always denied the rumors spread about him and tried to change their opinion, but I was always called a "little ***** whore", even so, that wasn't enough to stop me from protecting him. But for him this hurt him more, until at one point, he stopped coming to school and I was left alone. He said he was sad and couldn't come to class due to lack of desire, I always encouraged him to go. And to this day, 6 years after that event, I hold a grudge against those who made my friend suffer. Due to the high number of absences, he ended up repeating the year and I, because I always cheated on the tests, passed the year. We separated, but our friendship never changed, even today, about 7 years after that incident.