1:Day 1

(A/N: I'm feeling so generous and excited)

Becca's POV

I jogged down the steps of the bus, but tripped slightly. I still made it down all right. I felt a hand grab my arm as I tripped though. I never found out who it was. I walked to the girls' cabin with the councilor. We claimed our bunks. I got top bunk, Skylar got the top bunk beside mine, the bottom of her bunk was the girl with black hair and glasses. Below my bunk was a girl with shoulder-length black hair and dark make-up. Two more girls came in. They both had slightly-passed-the-shoulder-length hair. Curly too. One had bleach blonde hair and another had very light brown hair. Mine was almost black compared to hers.

We all gathered in the main cabin where I guess is the hangout spot. Different types of rugs (even animal-skin rugs) covered almost every square inch of the floor. The walls were the beautiful oak wood I admired. The curtains were a dark blue color and seemed to be silk. Some couches were leather and some were fabric and moth-eaten. Three people stood in the middle of the room, ridiculous smiles on their faces. Us girls stood in the middle with the three adults. Two boys and one girl.

"Hi, welcome!" The girl told us like a very enthusiastic mom using a coupon on an item. We all replied with less enthusiastic 'hi's. The door opened again to reveal all the boys.

"Ah, you boys are late! We'll just have to fix your tardiness," one of the men said. He had dark black hair and greatly tanned skin. His eyes were a nice green. "Anyways! We are going to tell you all abo-yes? Yes, miss, you have a question?" We turned to one of the the girls who had her hand up. It was the girl with the slightly-passed-the-shoulder-length hair that was also curly.

"Is that tan natural?" She asked. All the girls chimed in; including me(just wanted to know okay?),"Is it?!" He chuckled slightly.

"Yes it is natural, but lighter than it is now. I spend a lot of time outside exercising outside and my tanned skin got tanner I guess," some girls giggled or smiled while the boys let out imaginary groans. I heard some of the boys' whispers or caught slight parts of them.

"He's a show off!" The one called Michael said.

"Yeah, he really is...like him because of his 'natural tan' pfft," Luke said. I lost a little in the middle and couldn't catch it.

"Natural tan my-" One boy, I think his name is Caspar, whispered before being cut off.

"Anyways, like I was saying, welcome to Camp Camp! This camp was established in 1897 but closed down due to blah blah blah blah and so on and so on and so on," I had added the last part because I stopped listening because it was too boring. I yawned and sat on the floor and other people followed suit. Luke scooted next to me a little while Michael plopped right next to Skylar and struck up a quiet but apparently hilarious conversation. They'd occasionally slap hands over their mouths to stifle their laughter. The councilors were too stupid and deaf to hear and continued their unnecessary history lesson because it was summer for Lord's sake. Luke leaned over my way.

"Are you even listening to the speech? They're telling some important stuff," he whispered close to my ear. I felt his lips slightly brushing my ear lobe.

"No, because it's boring," I whispered back.

"Y-yeah, it's really stupid, I agree." I leaned back on my elbows and stared at the ceiling. Luke did the same.

"Kids? Are you even listening? You all seem to be distracted," the other male councilors stated.

"This is really important, you guys. You need to listen-" the girl was then cut off by the black haired girl with dark make-up.

"Well, even if it's important, it's boring and I'd rather drown in the lake than listen to this stupid, tedious, tiresome, and dull lecture!" We all stared at her in awe that she actually talked back to the councilor.

"And what is your name, miss?" The lady asked warning-ly.

"Cynthia Quinn. I'm Kellin Quinn's little sister," she replied without enthusiasm, as if it were a regular everyday thing

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" Everyone but the councilors asked shocked.

"Kellin. Quinn. From Sleeping. With. Sirens. The band."

"What's it like living with him?"

"Do you guys talk much?"

"Are you proud of that?"

"Can I date him?"

"Can you be my friend?"

"Can I come over?"

"I KILLED A MAN!" One boy (I guess his name was Caspar)exclaimed in the chaos of questions (A/N:MY NEW FAVORITE SENTENCE).

"What?" The girls asked.

"What?" The boys asked.

"What?" Caspar asked. We all laughed and carried on with our quiet conversations until the councilors almost caught on.