5:Day 9

(I made the picture that'd up there :) I'm proud of it. It is based of the 5sos fanfic on wattpad, Mean Boys. Go read it!)

Becca's POV June 23

I sat on my bed and just stared at the cabin ceiling while snores of some girls and muttering surrounded me. I then heard the floor creak off to my left. I saw Skylar creeping back into bed with something in her mouth. A...cookie? (A/N:This did happen one time when she slept over! XD) [skylar: OMFG, YOU BROUGHT THAT UP?!] She turned and saw me looking at her. The cookie fell from her mouth to the floor. At least it was wrapped. She held up her index finger to her mouth, indicating I needed to not mention she was sneaking food. I rubbed my fingers together, showing I needed payment. She rolled her eyes and tossed me another cookie she smuggled. It was covered with Reese's Pieces and I held up my thumb and mouthed 'thank you'. She nodded and took out her iPad and nearly groaned in frustration as she figured out there was no wifi.

~morning~

So after a bunch of stupid crafts and complaints and mixed emotions, the day was almost over and Skylar and I just read books outside on the picnic tables. Later, two boys sat on either side of us. Luke Hemmings on my left and Michael Clifford on Skylar's right. Michael wrapped his arm around her waist but then placed it around her shoulders. Luke leaned over my shoulder, looked at my book, and began to read. His eyebrows knit in confusion.

"So what's going on?" He whispered as Skylar and Michael chatted about their book and other stuff.

"I think it's about this sixteen year old girl in the future where they are separated like with blacks and whites and they have certain functions. But she's special," I tried summing it up. Luke nodded still kind of confused. He was so close, I could feel his lips just barely brush against my shoulder as he read along to himself. He then pointed to a word in the book.

"What does that mean and how do you pronounce it?"

"That says Amity. Am-it-ee and it is the peaceful faction, or group. There's also Erudite which is the smart group, Dauntless is the crazy group, Candor is the truthful group, and Abnegation is the helpful group." Luke nodded again, still kind of not understanding.

"How do you pronounce that?" Luke pointed to the word 'Ceremony'.

"Luke, you should know." He gave a confused face and I sighed. "It's ceremony. Cer-eh-mo-nee. It means a gathering or a type of party."

"I knew that, I just thought it was cute that you are pretty much my own walking dictionary." I slapped his shoulder while he laughed.

"Am I the pocket edition?"

"I'd say you're the annoying edition," he smirked.

"Ha ha, Hemmings, we're all dying."

I didn't know how long we were reading until one of the councilors called us in for lunch.

The cabin we ate our meals in had antlers from all sorts of animals, animal hides, antler chandeliers, a bearskin rug, and about ten giant oak benches. There was an opening in the wall where the cooks handed the food to you and then you'd bring it to the tables.

Skylar and Michael were seated at a table with Ashton, Mya, Calum, and Cynthia. The others were practically scattered. Luke and I grabbed trays of the day's 'special': Mac and cheese with hot dogs and fruits and veggies. Ew. I handed Luke the veggies and fruits which he gladly took. Skylar and Michael laughed the whole time, Ashton and Mya interacted quietly, and Calum and Cynthia discussed strange things. Luke and I spoke about the book we were reading.

"I'm thinking on checking out a book from my local library now!" Luke stated.

"That's great! I'm glad you like to read now," I congratulated. His cheeks tinted with pink.

"Th-thanks." I smiled at him and we interacted with the other humans at the table.

Soon enough, lunch ended and we were sent out to our free time. But before we went, they informed us that the end of June was nearing and they were to throw a party for it. They said there is gonna be activities, movies, food, soda/pop, and 'fun'. I'm not sure if it will or won't be fun.