15: [No Title]

Skylar's POV

"Luke, Michael, Calum, and Ashton. You four will be in an internationally famous band called 5 Seconds of Summer. Caspar, Joe, Oli, and Tyler. You four will be famous YouTubers. The rest of you are related to famous people. Kellin Quinn, Gerard Way, Patrick Stump, Shane Dawson, Alex Gaskarth, and Jack Barakat," Mary put together.

This didn't make sense. Time travelers?! I couldn't believe it.

"No, you guys are lying! There's no such thing as time travel!" I protested.

A man suddenly became very angry and charged towards me. He grabbed me and dragged me towards the main councilors. I screamed the whole time.

"SKYKAR!" Michael yelled out in terror.

"Don't hurt her, please!" Becca pleaded.

The man threw me down on the ground and I cried out in pain. I think I twisted my ankle. Michael and Becca were yelling at the top of their lungs. Mary grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me up.

"Our first volunteer to be used for ransom! Thank you, Ms Rosewood."

~after all the ransoms were sent out~

I sobbed in Michael's arms and Becca cried in Luke's shoulder. We were all wrecks. Then the councilors came out again.

"Now, we wait," the main man stated.

"Or we could kill one just for fun," one of the girls suggested.

"I vote Cynthia," Mary commented.

Cynthia sobbed quietly and shook her head. Mary yanked Cynthia by her arm and threw her on the ground. She pulled out a gun and aimed it at Cynthia.

"I've been waiting so long to do this," Mary plainly put.

Before she pulled the trigger, there was an echoing voice.

"This is the police. We have you surrounded. Come out with your hands in the air."

"THE MACHINE! GET IN THE MACHINE!" The other girl councilor ordered.

"I THOUGHT THE POLICE DIDN'T GET HERE TILL MIDNIGHT!" Mary whined.

I quickly scrambled to my feet and pounced on Mary.

Becca pounced on the other girl councilor and Luke tackled the guy councilor.

The other time traveler councilors disappeared and the police barged in after the rest of the kids told them they could go in.

~many interrogations later~

I saw my family. Everyone finally did. The police found the rest of the councilors in a gigantic room where drugs were being made and they said all the 'councilors' had drugs in their system which made them think they were time travelers.

I was glad the whole thing was sorted out.