Part 6

Laika's arrival brings a spark of energy into the room. "Wow, it's been a while since I've been here. Is Noemi coming later?" she asks, her curiosity piqued. Taking in the romantic atmosphere, she teasingly adds, "Look at you, a true Don Juan."

Ignoring the question about Noemi, Tyan and Laika settle onto the couch. Tyan offers Laika some chips.

Laika responds with a happy and grateful tone, "Aww, that's very sweet of you. I'm surprised that you remembered how much I like these chips. But I have to decline the offer. Peter convinced me to eat healthier. But really, thank you; I appreciate it."

The atmosphere shifts slightly as Tyan initiates the conversation with a backhanded comment. "I heard that white people are not good in bed and that they have small... you know what," he remarks.

"I don't know who you heard that from," Laika admits with a smile, reminiscing about her own experiences. "But I don't have any complaints with that," she adds, laughing along with Tyan, believing it's just a joke.

Tyan's voice shakes as he struggles to maintain his composure. "What do you see in that guy anyway, Laika?" he blurts out, unable to contain his emotions any longer.

Laika takes a deep breath, her response filled with love evident in every word. "He treats me with respect, he makes me feel like I'm the most beautiful woman in the world," Her words carrying a sense of conviction that reflects the depth of her feelings for Peter.

Tyan listens but did not hear anything from Laika's heartfelt response "He is lying to you. You can do much better"

Laika remains silent, visibly taken aback by Tyan's sudden change in demeanor.

"Anyway, you used to have a major crush on me. Do you still want me?" Tyan's words hang heavy in the air, loaded with implications. "You were always giving me compliments. This is your chance to make that dream come true."

With a bold move, Tyan begins to undress, revealing his erection to Laika.

Laika's initial fear gives way to a firm resolve as she responds, "I have a relationship with someone who loves me, and I love him back. I don't want to do anything to damage our relationship. If YOU can't respect that, we can't be friends anymore."

With water pooling in his eyes, Tyan's voice trembles as he speaks. "I'm sorry, I'm not like that," he says, his words heavy with remorse. "Forgive me."

With a forgiving smile, Laika assures Tyan, "I forgive you before you even asked." Despite her forgiveness, she decides it's best to leave, acknowledging the awkward atmosphere. She rises from her seat, her steps measured as she walks out of the house.

Laika reaches the balcony, her gaze lingering for a moment as she takes in the surroundings.

A bullet smashes Laika's skull and plowed through her brain and exited behind her right eye, scattering shards of bone into the cerebral cortex. Life left her body before the limp cadaver even hit the ground.

Tyan had the smoking gun still in his hand. ''If I can't have you, nobody can.''

With a sudden and chilling resolve, Tyan drops to his knees, the gun trembling in his hand as he presses it against his mouth. The hot metal burns his tongue, and the acrid taste of gunpowder fills his senses. In an irreversible moment of despair, he pulls the trigger.

The deafening sound of the gunshot reverberates through the room, followed by a sickening splatter as bits of brains and flesh coat the ceiling and floor.

Now, two lifeless bodies lie in a pool of blood on the balcony, a grim tableau of the tragic end to their tumultuous encounter.

A slurping sound echoes through the night, breaking the tense silence once more. It's the stray dog lapping up blood from the floor.

THE END !