Carrie White kills Everyone

We open to Chamberlain after an opening of WB MGM Screen Gems DC Studios.

It is was Saturday 22nd June 2013 to Chamberlain, Maine, USA.

Around just after 10:00pm that night, the local high school Thomas Ewen High School, was engulphed in flames, during Prom night for the senior students. Several students and teachers were killed, not just from being burned by the fires, some were electrocuted, some were trampled to death trying to escape, some were even found sliced in half by the bleachers... the cause of the disaster was never truly uncovered by the local authorities at first... but for some of those who survived, the true cause, was one of the very students at the school... A student that everyone treated like trash Carrie White (Chloë Grace Moretz).

Born Carrietta Nicole White, in 1995, to her parents: Margaret Brigham White (Julianne Moore) and the late Ralph White, Carrie was abused, and treated like a spawn of the devil, by her religiously unstable and fanatical mother, who nearly killed h...

Born Carrietta Nicole White, in 1995, to her parents: Margaret Brigham White (Julianne Moore) and the late Ralph White, Carrie was abused, and treated like a spawn of the devil, by her religiously unstable and fanatical mother, who nearly killed her, just as she'd been born, who even home schooled her, never letting her into the outside world, believing everything to be sinful... even going as far as locking Carrie in the 'Prayer Closet', as punishment, for just trying to be normal and trying to fit in with the outside world...

Once the state declared that Carrie could no longer be homeschooled, she was sent to Ewen High School, where life from 6th grade was Hell to her... she was bullied for her beliefs, by nearly every student and teacher, especially by a group in her class The Mortimer Snerds, led by Christine Hargensen (Portia Doubleday), who committed all sorts of sadistic and cruel actions towards Carrie. When Carrie had her first Menstrual Period, during gym class, Chris and the Ultras continued bullying, and throwing tampons at Carrie she believed she was bleeding to death, while crying for help, while Chris sadistically recorded the whole incident, and would later post the video on YouTube. One of the Ultras though Susan Dee Snell (Gabriella Wilde), had come to her senses, realizing what she had done and been part of, she knew it was all wrong. Sue attempted to make amends towards Carrie, as well as try to redeem herself, by asking her boyfriend Thomas Everett Ross (Ansel Elgort), to take Carrie to the upcoming Senior Prom night, instead of Sue herself... Tommy was reluctant at first, as well as Carrie, but both eventually complied... Chris however, had been banned from prom, as she was found out to have posted Carrie's period incident video, by the school gym teacher Rita Lauren Desjardin (Judy Greer), Chris even tried to get her lawyer and father John Hargensen (Hart Bochner), to turn the tide, but as Chris wouldn't show evidence, he had no choice to go against his own selfish daughter... Chris then sought revenge...