Metropolis

It was Sunday 22nd June 2014, 12:55pm to Chamberlain Police Department.

The screen cuts to Chamberlain, Maine with a gong playing in the background with One Year Later........

After Carrie killed 234 all students in the Black Prom Massacre have all died at Ewen High School. Carrie lives alone in secret since the world declared her fake dead...for the second time...Carrie killed Chris and Billy at Teddy's Gas Station, Carrie killed her own mother Margaret and wants her back. Chris for what she has done. Because of her silly actions and won't let go of her petty hatred for Carrie so much. And letting this happen because that she set her off and made her go crazy killing all the class students. It's all because Chris is the reason for all of this.........

Commissioner Murphy, stands before a responsible for the investigation of the Black Prom Massacre.

Murphy: That poor girl Carrie White. The Black Prom Massacre of Ewen High School. They're trying to determine the exact role Carrie White played in the tragedy on prom night. Carrie White killed 234 people at the Black Prom in Ewen High School and Teddy's Gas Station. Most of Chris Hargensen, Billy Nolan, Tina Blake, Jackie Talbot, Nicki and Lizzy Watson, Heather Shyres, Freddy Holt, Brian Maxwell, Kenny Garson, Anissa Chen, Rachel Spies, Jessica Upshaw, and everyone else died that night. Carrie destroyed the school and most of the city in the process at Chamberlain, Maine. I have recovered the girl Sue Snell, the person is a girl, Chris Hargensen and her boyfriend, Billy Nolan killed her boyfriend, Tommy Ross and her favorite special best friend Carrie died too Because she sacrificed herself and that she killed her own mother: Margaret White. Tommy Ross is still alive. Her gym teacher, principal school and friends: Rita Desjardin, Henry Morton, George Dawson, and Erika Gogan. And Sue will never forgive Chris Hargensen for what she has done. Because of her silly actions and won't let go of her petty hatred on Carrie White so much. Chris Hargensen, Billy Nolan, and his friends killed the pigs. And letting this happen because that she set her off and made her go crazy killing all the class students. It's all because Chris is the reason for all of this. And it's probably It's because of their parents have failed their childrens.

Murphy walked and stood paused.

But soon an Uber car pulled up and who came out of it was none other that the Pulitzer winning reporter of the Daily Planet of Metropolis......Lois Lane (Amy Adams).

Lois Lane (Amy Adams)