Carrie White is Still Alive

Later at the Chamberlain Courthouse, A few days later, an investigation happened. Sue stood at a court hearing surrounding the events of the prom. The Head Commissioner Stewart Murphy (Derek McGrath), was responsible for the investigation of the Black Prom Massacre. Murphy had her on the spot anxious to hear her side of the story and looked directly at the recovered Sue, Tommy, Rita, Morton, George and Erika in the Chamberlain Courthouse. Sue knew this would come eventually, but she had no other choice.

Murphy: Miss Snell, we're trying to determine the exact role Carrie White played in the tragedy on prom night. You would agree that you were under an enormous amount of stress. Isn't it possible that what you saw was a natural act?

 Isn't it possible that what you saw was a natural act?

Sue's breath trembled at the word 'natural'. She looked up at Murphy.

Sue: But I...

Sue paused for a moment and placed her hand on her stomach.

Sue and Tommy remembered what Carrie told her. Everyone died at the Black Prom Massacre. She was pregnant with a girl. She was carrying his baby.

Sue: Most of my friends died that night. But my boyfriend and we know what we saw. Do you want an explanation? Carrie had some sort of power but she was like me. Like any of you.

She looked back to the people sitting in the Chamberlain Courthouse. Then, she faced Murphy once more.

Sue: She had hope and she had fears. And we pushed her, and you can only push someone so far before they break.

Murphy: Chris Hargensen.

Sue: Yes. She was my friend. She and her boyfriend. I hate Chris Hargensen.

Murphy: Billy Nolan?

Sue: Yes. Chris Hargensen and Billy Nolan killed Tommy Ross. Tommy did not die, yet.

Murphy: That's right.

Sue: Yes sir.

Meanwhile later, two weeks had passed since the devastating destruction of Chamberlain and the night was still as dark as ever. Sue and Tommy made her way along the storage unit, her left hand clutching a flashlight tightly. They stopped in front of a red storage door, the padlock glinting in the dim light. With a silver key, she unlocked the door and pushed it open, revealing shelves upon shelves of old things and antiques. It was a place where Sue and Tommy's family kept their belongings safe.......

As they walked further into the storage room, the beam of light illuminated a figure in the distance. It was a girl, dressed in double denim and converse shoes, with her blonde hair cascading down her back. Despite being in the storage room, her hair looked freshly washed, and her green eyes shone in the light. The girl caught sight of Sue and Tommy and pulled her sleeves down, looking down at the ground........

It was Carrie White, the girl who had miraculously survived the collapsing house.......