༶•┈┈୨𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄୧┈┈•༶

︵‿︵‿୨Bike Race୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨Bike Race୧‿︵‿︵

[Name] yawned behinds their mask as she lean against the railing. Yue-Bao chirped as she nuzzled against their hair, [Name] softly giggled.

Wukong watch as they interacted with her little companion, he chuckled. "[Name], look. The race is about to start!" He exclaimed, pointing below them.

Some time passed as the two watched what was happening below them. Nothing seemed to be interesting at the moment so [Name] went ahead and got herself a snack from the inside.

They came back outside with a zip lock bag of baby carrots. Thankfully their mask had an opening to it so she could eat her carrots. She looked down from the railing to see people cheering.

"Awh, ya missed it kid. Don't worry, I'll tell ya all about it!" Sun said, ruffling [Name]'s hair up a bit. She hummed and made their way down to meet the winner.

They walked down a flight of stairs and slid down a pole to the bottom. She looked around to see people giving their congratulations to a young man. She heard the anouncer say something like 'Let us congratulate Li Yunxiang!'.

[Name made her way over as they took a handkerchief from her pocket. They walked alongside the young man, she wasn't about to interrupt his conversation, that would be disrespectful.

He did seem to notice they were there until he looked down to see her, "Oh- uh... hey there..! Aren't you a little too you to be he..." He trailed of as he noticed the handkerchief she was holding up.

"Uh.. thank you." He nodded and took the handkerchief from the masked child. [Name] nodded and gave him a thumbs up before walking of to somewhere else. He wiped his sweat with the handkerchief and resumed talking with the person beside him.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

[Name] smiled a bit as she spotted wukong in the crowd. He was making his way to the boy they interacted with earlier, Wukong but a hand on his shoulder.

(Has anyone ever noticed how his nails a black? Like it's giving very emo lmao. Anyways, I might make a side story out of that)

"Hey, kid, your motorcycle looks good. Help me with mine someday." [Name made her way next to their father figure. They young man pushed him off, "Why should I do that?"

He reved his bike and drove of, "You're going? I run this place!" Wukong jumped up onto a tire. "I live up there!" He exclaimed, pointing to the tower He lived in.

"Come hang out when your free!" [Name] sweat dropped as they went over to Wukong. "Make sure you modify my motorcycle!!" She pat him on the leg and began walking to their home.

Wukong sighed and walked behind them, picking her up and hoisting them on his shoulder. Yue-Bao appeared from his hair and pounced on [Name], they smiled at this and tickled her.

Sun chuckled, "C'mon Bunz, I'll tell ya about the race!"