S-CHAPTER 1

S-CHAPTER 01

Every love story should start when you meet that you said, “The One” and there's a spark immediately ignited between you two.

(Ngumiti sya, ngumiti ako, kami na.)charot !!

But with you. It's Different.

No spark happened!

You saw him

He saw you

And almost kill you

If he didn't eat your cousin, maybe you two had never met or if it did, but not in that way.

“A human flesh eating freak???!!!”

You should be a good girl here, y/n, for a while.”

You blankly stared at your mother. Yes, you are now going to stay with your grandma in a province for a while as your parents will be on a business trip and who knows when they come back—leaving you some promises that they will make up with you after they have returned.

“ Be careful mother, father.” You said hugging your parents, even though deep inside you didn't want them to leave. This will be the very first time you will stay a bit longer in your granny's house as you remember the last time you came here was you were still a child back then.

“We love you, y/n.”

You watched them droves away and take a look around the surroundings. It's different from the house you've grown up. The place is very traditional and so many wooden doors-you can determine it has been renovated so well and preserved.

“ Y/n my beautiful grandchild, come here.” Your grandma called you as soon you went to the garden.

Seeing herself rocking softly on the rocking chair where she sat as you kneel and rest your head on her lap.

Your grandma is weak because of age, but she seemed to look fine though and your cousin's is living with her.

“In Your features, you're really a semble of your mother…and handsome father ."

“ Thank you, grandma.”

You're both distracted when you hear loud footsteps.

It's your cousin

“ Ohhh, Oreki...won't you greet your cousin?" Your grandma said to him, but you already got scared by his intimidating presence.

He just blankly stared at you, but you noticed he's holding a heavy, large plastic bag. Some blood stains on his hands. You're not mistaken, it's a blood stain!!

“ Be cautious around you-don't leave when the dark comes out.”

You stood up from your grandma's lap even though you weren't that close to each other, he's still your cousin and no one can change that.

He just passed you like a thin air towards the storage room.

“ O-oreki i-.”

You paused and heard the door shut. He shut you up. You are not that close to him since then. He's always maintaining his sharp gaze, and he's not approachable among your cousin's.

“ You should understand him y/n your cousin is always tired, and he never gets enough sleep, poor child, he should just let go his Father's death.”