S-CHAPTER 2

S-CHAPTER 02

Shinichiro clicked his tongue as sharp nails started to grow in his fingers, staring at the unconscious body in front of him. He got a hard time by hunting this person. This man is the reason his grandpa died. This man is a hunter, haunting the likes of him for revenge after his sad history.

He knew very well, he still remembered that there's someone who looks like the man he just killed who took his mother's life a way so for revenge? And Shinichiro killed this man's father-now the son took his grandfather's life. Shinichiro find it so very unfair. This man only lost one person in his life, while him looses both the guardians who raised him. Now his poor siblings don't have parents to be called.

Life to life

He started to cut the man's stomach, spreading the flesh wide for him to see the delicious part. Yes, they eat humans. They are monsters that everyone scared of when the dark came in the sky. No one tried to bump with them except those killer hunters who kill the likes of them for the bounty. They still look like humans, and they blend themselves in human society that no one bothers to known their dark natures. They want peace too, so they prefer to eat animals than kill humans, but because the hunters are now increasing they forced themselves to kill and feed themselves. There's many Shinichiro wants to protect, and he will risk it on the stake, no matter what it costs.

He sighed when finally he grab the fresh heart around his palm and start to feast it. Not until he felt a sudden presence standing behind him, and he can hear someone's heartbeat that springing in his ears, so he immediately turned around, and he couldn't believe of what he saw. Shinichiro always moves in smooth ways so that no one can suspect him, but now there's a witness clearly standing in front of him, and it's enough for it to familiarize his face.

Shinichiro knew he's freaking doomed.

He lazily stood up and spat the chunks he swallowed on the ground, but his gaze never leaves on hers.

“ I don't want to kill a stranger, especially a woman, but I'll be a freaking bitch if I will spare you now you have already seen my face."

You halt when he started to walk towards you.

He's tall and skinny, his porcelain skin is shining despite in the darkness in the alleyway.

But there's nothing but darkness engulfed in his eyes.

“ Y-you're a monster.”

“ Indeed love.”

In a sudden movement, you found yourself collapsed on the ground.

“What's happening? “ You thought as you felt your body couldn't move, and your vision started to blur and the last thing you saw was two pairs of black shoes in front of you, then everything went blank.

You gasp when you hear your alarm rings.

You tapped your cheeks, staring at your ceiling, dumbfounded.

“A nightmare.” You said to yourself, sighing in relief.

But when you glanced at your wrist, you saw a stain of blood. You check it twice and confirm it's really blood.

Glancing at your window, it's wide opened and a mud stains?? As you remember, you close it before running down the stairs to open oreki.

Speaking of oreki

Rushing yourself downstairs feels like you've been splashed by a cold water when you saw your grandma screaming in agony and your cousins sobbing with your other relatives and neighborhood.