9

Soon, two figures followed and left.

People came and went in the banquet hall. Everyone watched the second prince and concubine leave, but no one noticed anything unusual.

Yun Lin didn't notice it either, thinking that the master was exhausted and needed to rest early. As soon as he left the banquet hall, Hua Li paused.

"Master, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." Hua Li continued walking, but took Yun Lin to a remote corner.

As the body assimilates, the mental power is infinitely close to its original level, and the senses become extremely alert.

He wanted to see who was so bold as to follow him and what he wanted to do.

The flowers were swirling among the shadows of the trees. Yun Lin was wondering when suddenly a black figure appeared in front of him.

The young butler was startled and asked: "Who?"

The black shadow chuckled evilly and took out a white curly hair condom from his pocket: "I am old man Oren."

This was obviously a lie, and Yun Lin knew it. Oren is the top physicist in the entire galaxy and is in his sixties, while the man in front of him is in his early thirties.

The young butler forced himself to calm down, protecting his master and retreating, but a vague and evil voice came from behind him: "Beauty, don't run."

Yun Lin turned around and saw that he was actually a half-hyena-like lycanthrope.

Fake Oren and the hyena slowly approached, and the laughter of the guests not far away could be heard intermittently, but the place was covered by ancient trees and was completely dark.

"Bold! What are you going to do? This is the prince's concubine!"

Yun Lin knew that the person coming was evil, and alarm bells rang in his heart.

"What to do?" The hyena said with a ferocious smile, "Don't be nervous, I want to get to know the princess and be friends."

"Close friends." Fake Oren added.

As he said that, he had completely surrounded the master and the servant.

The two mercenaries were extremely excited.

They originally received the order to strip naked and humiliate for everyone to see, causing Hua Li and the royal family to lose face.

However, the employer never mentioned that the goal was so beautiful!

That face, that waist, and those legs, just looking at them makes me so happy!

The fucking banquet was long and smelly, we waited and waited, and finally waited until the target left midway, so why don’t we just let go and have some fun?

After you have had enough fun, you can just throw it away on the way out of the palace, still complete the mission, and finally take a large amount of money, change your identity, and go to the edge planet to be a local bully. Don't be too comfortable in the rest of your life.

The two mercenaries had a good plan and looked at Hua Li with obscene eyes.

Yunlin is still underage and is a C-level kitten. What she does most in daily life is take care of her owner, and she is often cared for by her owner. Where have you seen such a scene?

Suddenly the cat's ears and tail came out, and his voice trembled: "Don't come any closer! I'm going to call someone!"

This is the palace! How dare you do evil in the palace!