58

"Lili?" The second prince of the empire, who had always been cold and dignified to the outside world, fell apart in front of his lover.

Fright and joy rushed to the top of his head. Long Zhan was shaking violently and clutched Hua Li's shoulders tightly.

"Li Li! Is this true? I actually... you... so we...???"

"How else can you be sure." Hua Li folded Long Zhan's hands and continued to move around his abdomen, His mental power reconnected, and Long Zhan heard the small voice again.

two.

One is slightly faster, thump thump thump, the other is slightly slower, thump thump, thump...

Long Zhan: "..."

Suddenly his eyes turned red.

In a short period of time, what Hua Li told him was too much and too full...

He was first grieved, tormented by the suffering Hua Li had suffered, painful and painful, and then he was shocked by his identity as a female beastman. However, He was shocked for only a second before Hua Li told him...

they had a cub?

Or two? two!

Long Zhan felt that he was going crazy. He held Hua Li's face fiercely and kissed her desperately, going so deep that he couldn't breathe.

"So... Lili, will you abandon me again, huh? When Teacher Oren successfully gets through to your world, will you leave completely? Or will you stay?" Long Zhan

suddenly asked between breaths.

abandon? The sudden question caused Hua Li to pause, but Long Zhan didn't allow it, forcing him to cooperate and even completely taking over the initiative.

"I know, I've always known." Long Zhan kept kissing Hua Li's lips and face, but he couldn't get enough of them. His tone was unspeakably aggrieved, "Now that we have Zaizai, will you still let me go?" Before that

, , Long Zhan has always had a vague guess that Hua Li has an unusual connection with the other world on the other side of the intermittent wormhole. Now that he knows the truth, he is completely sure that Hua Li really planned to leave on Snow Star... ..And

if he hadn't arrived in the first place, or if Hua Li went to the correct timeline...

Long Zhan didn't dare to think about it anymore, feeling a wave of fear in his heart.

Because of his spiritual connection, Hua Li could clearly feel Long Zhan's thoughts at this moment, and then he realized how decisive his previous behavior was, which caused real harm to Long Zhan.

However, this guy was silent. The only thing he did was to treat himself twice as much and find ways to make himself happy...

full of sincerity.

Hua Li returned the kiss passionately, while maintaining the fish-tail shape. Her soft tail fin rolled upwards and wrapped around Long Zhan's waist soothingly.

He traced it with his lips and replied solemnly: "I can't give up my people, but I won't give up on you either. Even if you don't have my flesh and blood, the answer will not change." After that, he paused his movements and

raised his voice in the sea of ​​spirit. He made a shocking wave and revealed his blueprint to the other party.

This was the only solution he finally got after thinking about it day and night after returning from Bingxing.

This explanation was so grand that it instantly entered Long Zhan's undefended mind. Long Zhan couldn't stop trembling. He clung to Huali fiercely, his fingertips dug into his shoulder flesh, and his eye sockets became red again.