60

The waves on the sea were magnificent, and the starships were shrouded like giant birds. Long Zhan confirmed that all starships were crossing normally, and ordered the fleet to hover a few kilometers away from the sea and continue to scan the surrounding environment.

At this time, he was held by Hua Li's hand: "Long Zhan."

Hua Li was staring out of the panoramic window, following his wife's gaze, and Long Zhan noticed a touch of red on the upper edge of the porthole.

The two of them quickly walked over and raised their heads.

They saw a horrifying scene.

In the distant sky, a terrifying object dragged a long tail, like a hideous wound in the blue sky, or like a trail of blood and tears, and it was descending at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Asteroid." Long Zhan spoke solemnly.

He immediately requested contact with the ground command center.

Thanks to Mr. Oren and the entire research team, they can still maintain communication even though they are separated by a special intermittent wormhole and are in two time and space.

A few minutes later, Teacher Oren's reply arrived after traveling an extremely long distance. He asked the starship to monitor the following data and send it back as soon as possible. There were dense tables below.

Long Zhan executed quickly.

After another ten minutes of round trip, Teacher Oren’s answer arrived.

[S-type planet, with a diameter of 134.8 kilometers, a distance of 2056.7 kilometers, a moving speed of 55 kilometers per hour, and is expected to hit the surface of the planet at 22:34 on July 3. ]

[Children, you don't have three days, only 37 hours. Please let the mermaids board the ship immediately. 】

Hua Li looked heavy. He had already made the decision to migrate the whole family, but he did not expect that the disaster would begin in his era.

"I'll go down now." Without further ado, Hua Li said immediately.

"I'm with you." Long Zhan clicked on his watch and handed over the captain's authority to a lieutenant admiral next to him. He also ordered the entire fleet to stand by and quickly walked out of the bridge room with Hua Li.

The two landed on the sea surface in a circular aircraft. Before entering the water, Hua Li reminded: "The pressure at the bottom of the sea is very strong."

"I am a fire dragon." Long Zhan replied.

"Zai Zai won't be affected either?" Hua Li was worried.

"Females can do it, and I have no problem with it." Long Zhan smiled, "Lili, dear wife, let's go." "

Yes." Hua Li jumped into the sea first, and Long Zhan turned the aircraft into sleep mode, then followed. .

As he continued to dive and the light faded, Hua Li transformed into a fish tail, and the specially designed combat uniform on his body was automatically untied and thrown behind him.

Long Zhan also sprouted dragon horns and tail, always swimming beside his wife.

It was difficult for Long Zhan to speak underwater, but as a mermaid with gills, Hua Li did not make a sound.

The entire journey was speechless.

Long Zhan knew that his wife was shy about being close to home.

The surroundings became darker and darker, with only the occasional passing jellyfish emitting faint light. The pressure gradually increased, and the half-dragon Long Zhan began to feel difficulty.