Chapter 2

Chapter 2

TORI'S POV

Two days went by and I'd considered telling Jacky about Austin. I didn't though. I couldn't bring myself to tell him. However, it was eating me inside knowing something so crucial to my daughter's future, and not being able to tell anyone. I pulled Ariel's Cinderella shirt over her head and ran a brush through her dark brown hair. She turned around and looked at me, smiling.

She looked more like Austin than me. Where I had porcelain skin, green eyes, and light brown hair, she had freckles that went across the bridge of her nose and her eyes were chocolate brown surrounded by long black eyelashes. She reached her arms up and I scooped her up, holding her close to me.

"Mommy?" she asked, looking around the bus.

"Hm?"

"Where's daddy?"

"Daddy had to go practice. He'll be back in a bit," I told her. I gave her a kiss before setting up a coloring book and crayons for her on the small coffee table in the 'living room'.

A knock came through the bus and I opened it to see Austin standing in the doorway.

"Oh hey, Tori. Is Jacky here?" He asked, peeking around my shoulder.

"No, he's at practice. Its just Ariel and I right now," I said.

"Oh. Well, I guess I'll come back later then," He said, smiling.

"You can hang out for a bit if you'd like. Jacky and the others should be back in a little while," I offered, shrugging my shoulders.

"Okay," Austin said, climbing onto the bus.

"Ariel, do you remember Austin?" I asked. She looked up from her coloring book and smiled before nodding and turning her attention back to her scribbles.

"Hi, Ariel. Whatcha coloring?" he asked, sitting on the couch behind her to observe.

"A bunny," she replied switching pink for blue. I stood back and watched them interact and smiled to myself.

"Mommy?" Ariel asked.

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Can I hang dis bunny on the frigerator?" I smiled, giggling at the way she said the words. I nodded and she jumped up, running to get a magnet and place her drawing on the mini-fridge.

"Come wook, Aussin," she said, pulling on his hand. He picked her up and walked her over to the fridge where she told him all about the other drawings she'd hung.

"Aussin?" she asked after a few minutes.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a frigerator at your bus?" she asked, poking his chest. He smiled.

"Yes, I do." Her eyes lit up and she jumped from his arms, pulling out a piece of copy paper and her crayons. Soon, she was satisfied with her picture and held it up to show Austin.

"Is that me?" he asked, grinning.

"Yep!" Ariel yelled, smiling.

"Thank you so much! I'll keep it forever!" he said, hugging her. Suddenly, we heard voices outside the door and the guys walked in, all of them immediately looking at us.

"Daddy!" Ariel squealed, running to Jacky.

"Oh, hey, Austin. What's up?" he asked, picking up Ariel and playing with her.