Chapter 11

Chapter 11

TORI'S POV

I watched out the window as Levi and her boyfriend left. I smiled to myself, today was the day Ariel and I were going to get out. I picked up Ariel and hugged her tightly before placing her into the closet.

"Ariel, can you stay quiet for mommy? I'm going to go get us out and I'll be back for you." She nodded as I closed the closet door, leaving the door open a crack. I walked up the stairs and saw the door at the top was closed. I tried to open it but it was locked. I began to try to pound it down, Tim opening it up.

"What do you think you're doing?" 

"Getting out." I said, kicking him in the crotch. He groaned, grabbing himself and falling to the ground. I got on my knees and began to beat him unconciouss. I ran over to the phone and began to dial Jacky's number, running back down the stairs. No answer. My next choice was Austin and he answered.

"Hello?"

"Oh my God Austin, it's Tori!" I exclaimed as I picked up Ariel.

"Tori!" He yelled. "What happened!"

"I don't have much time to talk, Levi and her boyfriend kidnapped us. I'll tell you more later, just come help." I gave him the address and told him I'd be in the woods by the house. I hung up the phone and called 911, giving them the situation and address. I said I had to get out of the house quick before Levi came back and told them I was going to be waiting in the woods for my friend to pick me up. They said okay, whatevver I had to do and, with that, I hung up and fled from the house. I held Ariel tightly to my body as I ran into the woods and then collasped. I held Ariel close, whispering soothing things in her ear, trying to keep her quiet.

"Mommy, I want daddy." She cried.

"I know, he's on his way, we'll be back home soon." She nodded and I kissed her forehead. Soon, I heard sirens and stood up, walking towards the sound.

"Are you Victoria Sullivan?" I nodded. "Do you know if Miss Levi Smith is in the house?" I shook my head.

"Her and her boyfriend arn't home yet, but the guy who raped me is in there." The guy nodded and sent some men into the house.

"You can sit here and wait, you said your friend is coming to pick you up, correct?" I nodded. He opened up the door to one of the police cars, allowing me to sit down. I held Ariel on my lap, stroking her hair.

AUSTIN'S POV

"TORI'S ALIVE!" I screamed, the guys in the bus looked at me. "She just called me, she's alive!" I said, running out of the bus and into PTV's, screaming the same thing. I finally got to FIR's and, wouldn't you know it, Jacky answered.

"Tori's alive Jacky!" The other guys crowded behind Jacky. "Tori and Ariel! They're both alive."

"H-How do you know?" Jacky asked.

"She called me and asked for me to come get them!"

"Well why are we just standing here! Let's go!" Ryan exclaimed and the guys agreed.

"Wait." Jacky said, gripping tightly onto the door. "Why the hell didn't she try to call me? Why the hell did she call you?" He asked, beginning to raise his voice.

"I don't know Jacky, maybe I was the first person she thought of."

"Well, I'm her boyfriend, why didn't she call me?"

"I don't know Jacky!" He snarled and swung at me, causing me to duck as the guys held him back.

"We'll follow you guys." Ron said as Ronnie and Derek drug Jacky away. I nodded and went back to our bus, giving the driver the address. We had driven around for thirty minutes when the news came on.