The Beginning

???: Ok is this on? oh it is! ok...

???: Hello everyone! my name's Galaxy. im gonna be the host of this show called "Multiversal Competition"

Galaxy: The reason why im doing this is that i barely see any competitions like these in wattpad so im probably one of the first to do it.

Galaxy: This competition will have 2 teams of 10 competing in challenges. after a challenge the team that loses will lose a member. i haven't decided if it should be a viewer voting or a contestant vote...

Galaxy: Anyways once we reach a certain point the teams will merge and everyone will compete for individual immunity where they cant be voted for in the elimination.

Galaxy: This goes on until the final 2... or 3... once again i have not decided. where they will be voted by the jury (aka the contestants eliminated in the merge) on who would win the season.

Galaxy: There will also be advantages in this season to make it a bit interesting.

Galaxy: There is the Idol which removes all votes casted to you, The Paranoia Idol which activates when you've been voted for, and the Halver which Halves your votes

Galaxy: I will send out invitations to competitors i think would participate. once 20 people sign it (or possibly invite friends) i will show who is gonna be participating in this show.