Chapter 1: Wooden Platforms

Timelines when they joined the competition

Anshine, Stratosfear, and Ixol: After Celesteal was Defeated

Rocket, Sword, B. Zuka, And The Broker: Before the Dove vs Crow Phestival

TSC, Red: After Episode 33

Henry Stickmin: honestly just anything since all the endings are canon

Milky Way Cookie: After Last Cookie Standing

Teardrop: After TPOT 9

Lose Token: After OSI 22

Marx and Magolor: After the events of Forgotten Land (even though they weren't there)

Cube and Cyan: Before Season 2

Galaxy: Alright time to teleport the contestants here!

One by one. The contestants teleport in the area one by one in the same order they were revealed last chapter.

Sword: huh... i guess its time for the competition.

Galaxy: Sword is right! the competition is now starting! now lets get you guys into teams. Keep in mind that these are randomized.

Poob: Yay im on the same team as Pest and Infected!

Pest: Great...

Infected: Y4Y!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(line break to show different conversations)

TSC: aw man im not on the same team as my friend.

Poob: hey i can be ur friend!

TSC: thanks uh... Party Noob was it?

Poob: Yup! but ppl call me Poob.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cube: Oh we're on the same team.

Cyan: Yay!

Cube: I was kind of nervous that we wouldn't be on the same team.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sword: Hey rocket!

Rocket: Oh! hey! i guess we are on the same team.

Zuka: atleast i dont have to deal with Broker.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stratosfear: So when is our first challenge?

Galaxy: Thats what i was gonna announce next.

Suddenly everyone teleports on top of Wooden poles

Cube: W-woah! what the-

Galaxy: Everyone its time for the first challenge!

Galaxy: your goal is to stay on the wooden poles. if you fall, you will fall into water and are out of the challenge.

Galaxy: You will also regularly get rocks spawned by me to throw at the other team.

Galaxy: Last team standing on the wooden poles wins immunity.

TSC: Seems simple enough...

As the round starts everyone instantly throws their rock given to them

As the round starts everyone instantly throws their rock given to them. Only Cube, Milky Way Cookie and Anshine fall.

Rocket uses his Rocket launcher and explodes some of the wooden poles. Pest, Infected, The Broker, and Henry Stickmin all fall because of the explosion.

Galaxy: I'll have to disqualify you Rocket.

Rocket: What! why!

Galaxy: I should've specified that using your own weapons is cheating.

Rocket Sighs as he jumps down into the water. (before you ask lets just say the prosthetics are waterproof)

Sword decides to jump on the other wooden poles and push the others off. He was only able to push off Poob before getting pushed off by Stratosfear.

TSC Decides to do the same thing. He was able to push off Lose Token, and Magolor. He also accidentally pushed off Red. because of this TSC loses his balance and falls into the water.

Galaxy: Magolor before you try to fly back up Flying isn't allowed.

Magolor: Darn...

Strartosfear: This isn't good... its just us 2 still in the challenge.

Marx: Don't worry I have a plan.

Galaxy presses a button and then rocks get spawned near each contestant still on the wooden poles. Stratosfear was able to hit Teardrop with the rock.

Marx's beach ball explodes and Marx gets sent flying onto Cyan's Wooden Pole pushing him off.

Marx then jumps to B. Zuka's wooden pole and pushes him off. Marx jumps to Ixol's Wooden pole only to get hit with a Distortion Laser and is sent flying.

Galaxy: after all of that only 1 member from each team is still standing.

Ixol uses another Distortion Laser to try and hit Stratosfear but he Dodges. Stratosfear uses his Red Spikes (i dont know what to call them) to attack Ixol. he dodges but loses his footing on the Wooden Pole and falls into the water

Galaxy: And with that the winners are the Supernova Storms!

The Supernova Storms celebrate their Victory

Galaxy: As for the Celestial Astronauts i will see you in elimination... next time

Sword: Huh? what do you mean next time?

Galaxy: Well i decided to make eliminations a Viewer Vote since i want the Viewers to actually do something.

Galaxy: So Viewers vote in the link on who you think should leave the show! The contestant with the most votes will be eliminated. Voting ends on March 9th 2024 at 12 am PHT time.

Galaxy: See you in the next Episode!

(Link to the voting in comments)