Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Over in the courtyard, Ge Jiaojiao reported an aniseed and left.

The crowd immediately exploded. The focus of attention was no longer on Ge Jiaojiao, the poor woman who was kicked out of her home, but on--

Darling, what did they hear? !

Pearl necklace? bracelet? Pearl ear-rings? Diamond necklace?

These are big treasures!

Anything that can be exchanged for money is enough for the whole family, not to mention that the Liu family has so many, how rich they are! It turns out that the Liu family used to say that they were the richest family in the compound. They were really not bragging. They had such confidence! Now no one is saying that the Liu family has deducted Ge Jiaojiao's dowry. After all, who wouldn't want these good things?

Everyone's eyes were excited, and they looked at the Liu family mother and son with bright eyes.

For those who are active, their minds have begun to wander. Just like Aunt Wang, her eyes flashed, and she had already thought about it in her heart.

Widow Qin was worthy of being called the second most beautiful woman in the courtyard by Aunt Wu, Aunt Wang. Suddenly, she and Aunt Wang were thinking about each other, her eyes were rolling, and she was making quick calculations in her mind.

It seems that Liu Xiangyang is also rich, and he recently divorced Ge Jiaojiao. Widow Qin thought that this man could not develop a little bit. Who wouldn't allow him to give her pearls, diamonds and other jewelry when he is happy?

The most important thing is that she has interacted with Wang Xudong several times, and that man didn't bring any money with him every time! So after several times, Widow Qin not only didn't make any money, she also spent a lot of money to buy oil for her face, oil for her hair and so on. As soon as I heard that Liu Xiangyang had something good at home, my heart became excited and I started to make some calculations.

"Mr. Zheng, there are so many good things, and your family of three can't use them all. It's hard for my family to live with a large population, and I don't want much from my neighbors. Can you lend me two pearls?" Someone asked jealously. .

As soon as I opened the door, someone immediately answered.

"Xiang Yang, I have watched you grow up. Among all the children in the courtyard, my aunt loves you the most. Your family is prosperous now, but life in my aunt's family is so sad! Aunt knows that you love you the most. You have a kind heart, and you will definitely not leave it alone, right? I don't want much, just pick out a few stones from the diamond necklace and give it to me, I will thank you forever!"

The aunt with a dazed look and a bit of a sharp look immediately spoke to Liu Xiangyang eagerly. This is Aunt Ma who lives in the backyard. This person has always been the least friendly with Mrs. Zheng and hates Liu Xiangyang. Now he is trying hard enough to pretend that he has a good relationship with the Liu family and that Liu Xiangyang is a loving elder just for money.

The corners of the mouths of everyone who heard it twitched. This girl is really willing to give up!

Liu Xiangyang's face turned dark. He never thought that Ge Jiaojiao, an idiot, would be stupid enough to make her dowry public. Nowadays, no one knows that wealth should be kept secret, and good things in the family should be carefully hidden. Ge Jiaojiao is not putting the Liu family on the fire. Will their family be able to live in peace in the future? This idiot!

Well, Liu Xiangyang never thought that Ge Jiaojiao did it on purpose. After all, in his heart, Ge Jiaojiao should still be completely devoted to him and still fantasize about reconciling with him. How could she deliberately harm her family?