Chapter 51-57 (end)

Chapter 51

Aunt Wang and Wang Xiuxiu were sweeping away the fertilizer that their neighbors had made early in the morning, when they were suddenly doused with a basin of water, which gave them a chill. I didn't expect such a turn of events to happen at all.

"Ah!" Wang Xiuxiu exclaimed.

Aunt Wang was also shocked.

Immediately afterwards, the two felt a cool wind blowing through the hall, and both mother and daughter shuddered.

Although it's not particularly cold now, it was still chilly when a basin of cold water was poured down on my head and blown by the wind. Not to mention that the basin of cold water had been soaking in Zheng's house for three days and was still exuding a chill. The stimulating smell was poured all over my body, and my body was instantly filled with that sour smell. The taste was so sour and refreshing.

Even a good-tempered person cannot bear this anger, let alone the pampered and overbearing Wang Xiuxiu?

She almost immediately jumped to her feet and yelled, "Who did this?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, old lady, my eyesight is not good, I didn't see anyone else here, so I accidentally poured water on you." Mrs. Zheng explained not too sincerely.

Mrs. Zheng glanced at the mother and daughter who were glaring at her angrily. She changed the subject and said with a smile, "But you were all covered in shit and pee yesterday. You shouldn't care about such a small amount of water, right?"

"My water is much cleaner than my urine."

Mrs. Zheng held her head high, puffed out her chest, and shook off the wooden basin she was carrying. Looking at the sour-smelling and embarrassed mother and daughter in front of her, she finally got rid of the bad breath in her heart. It's a pity that only the mother and daughter are here today. That old guy Liu Dazong has gone somewhere, and he is not allowed to enjoy this basin of water.

Aunt Wang didn't speak since she saw Mrs. Zheng. When she saw Mrs. Zheng standing in front of her with a smile on her face and a proud look on her face, she felt very embarrassed. Not long ago, I was still laughing at this man for being vulgar, stupid, and unable to stand up to men, so I seduced Liu Dazong like a dog. Unexpectedly, just a short time later, the status between him and her has been reversed. Mrs. Zheng can come to show off her power in front of her, but she has become the one being laughed at.

She smelled the smell on her body, with a look of disgust on her face, and an indescribable feeling of depression in her heart. Aunt Wang couldn't accept the gap for a while. She was lost in her own thoughts and was no longer in the mood to argue with Mrs. Zheng.

She was not in the mood, but Wang Xiuxiu was very much in the mood.

Ever since she heard Mrs. Zheng's voice, Wang Xiuxiu glared angrily. She was so careless. This old woman definitely did it on purpose! Deliberately taking revenge on her and her mother!

He also deliberately mentioned yesterday, a yesterday that he wished he could not forget and was regarded as a shame in his life. She is laughing at herself, absolutely laughing at herself!

Wang Xiuxiu felt a surge of anger in her heart, and she immediately pointed at Mrs. Zheng's nose and cursed, "You blind old thing, don't you have eyes? Are you throwing the toilet or someone else? A basin of water was directed at me and my mother. It was splashed on you! I think you did it on purpose. You were jealous of my mother's marriage to Uncle Liu, so you came here to take revenge on us! For a vicious-hearted old woman like you, compared to my mother, you are like the mud on the ground, and you deserve it. No man wants it, so Uncle Liu is really prescient in divorcing you!"