Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Wang Xudong's sudden coma frightened Wang Xiuxiu. She got off her brother in panic and shook his shoulders crazily.

He yelled, "Brother, brother, what's wrong with you? Don't scare me!"

She shook hard, and then rocked, wildly.

Sun Qiuping watched in the corner, but hesitated to speak. She wanted to go up and remind her not to shake her. Even if she was not sick, she would have to shake her. However, thinking of the ferocious look Wang Xiuxiu saw at her just now, her heart trembled and she thought she was going out. The sister-in-law was afraid that she would tear herself apart. After thinking about it, Sun Qiuping silently took her feet back and squeezed into the corner, trying to reduce her sense of presence.

At this moment, the corner of Wang Xudong's mouth moved.

Wang Xiuxiu was overjoyed and shouted in surprise, "Brother, brother, are you okay? I knew you were okay!"

"......vomit"

Unexpectedly, Wang Xudong suddenly vomited blood, rolled his eyes, and passed out. The bright red blood reflected on the plain sheets was particularly eye-catching and deeply stimulated Wang Xiuxiu's nerves.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!"

Wang Xiuxiu bounced away in a second and was far away from Wang Xudong. She looked at the naked person with fear on her face. Her heart was pounding. There was only one thought that came back to her mind repeatedly. Her brother, her brother was kicked by her. Sitting to death? !

Her brother was killed by her. This huge fear overwhelmed Wang Xiuxiu. She closed her eyes, screamed, and ran out.

"Ahhhh!! Oh my god! Brother, brother, I didn't mean it, don't come to me!!"

"Brother, every grievance has its own owner, and every debt has its own owner. It was Sun Qiuping who caused you to be like this. You must not come to me!"

Wang Xiuxiu closed her eyes, tears streaming down her face from fear, and her whole body was trembling.

People in the courtyard have been paying attention to the situation of the Wang family since Wang Xiuxiu came back crying. Who doesn't know that the Wang family can make a lot of noise, and it has almost become a scene in their courtyard. Every scene is even worse than that movie. It looks good. Now, they are just waiting to see the excitement of this family.

At this moment, everyone was shocked when they saw Wang Xiuxiu running out of the house screaming and looking frightened.

Come, come, the excitement of the Wang family is coming!

He immediately became more energetic and stared at the east chamber with bright eyes.

Sure enough, not long after, another shocking scream came from the east chamber.

Everyone rubbed their hands excitedly, "Come on, come on, the battle is so big, there must be a lot of excitement!"

Then, I saw Sun Qiuping, the daughter-in-law of the Wang family, also running out with a frightened look on her face, and ran to the center of the yard, with tears streaming down her face. She pointed to the east wing with trembling hands, "Xudong, Xudong It's gone, woohoo!!"

What? !

These words were like thunder, exploding in the ears of the neighbors in the compound.

The crowd suddenly became agitated. Someone kept asking,

"Can't you? Wasn't he fine when he came back yesterday?" He said that he was about to go to Wang's house to check on the situation. Although everyone likes to see the Wang family lively, they don't want anyone to actually die.