Info + Love interests

Hi, I'm your author. I have been searching online for Baki stories I have found some but they either underdeveloped or they're just one shots and etc.. You'll know what I mean when you search for them. 

My work, this story, will have multiple love interests and if you don't like it LEAVE. This is for my entertainment and for the readers that actually want to read it. And also I want to develop my English so if I make some kind of mistake or I type out a sentence/ paragraph  wrong, do tell me or if I do make some kind off mistake.

I'll be making the Baki's series.. Baki the champion and Baki the Gappler into different books, also I will be a bit of a pain and will not update frequently and you'll have to be patient with me as but I will try my best.

Also the characters ages will stay the same and will stay the same. So like Yuujiro Hanma age will stay 37. Also Baki will not have any romantic feelings for Kozue!!

LOVE INTERESTS:

1. Baki Hanma

2. Kaioh Retsu

3. Yuujiro Hanma

4. Jack Hanma (or Hammer)

5. Biscuit Oliva (Maria doesn't exist)

6. Chiharu Shiba (this one is a maybe)

7. Gaia (I'm not quite sure about this one but tell me what you think)

8. Hector Doyle

9. Junichi Hanada (maybe not him but I'll let you guys decide)

10. Karou Hanayama

11. Katsumi Orochi

12. Sikorsky

13. Alai Jr.

14. Kureha Shinogi

Please tell me other love interest that you want to read about or the ones that I forgot about.

I also forgot to say that Y/n was abused by her parents (same backstory as the other stories that I make), Y/n has the same strength capacity as Saitama (from one punch man), and you have some instinctful fighting skills, kind of like Gojo. 

 Y/n, for some extra spice, is able to do all the Dragon Warriors abilities, powers & skills:          (I literally had to edit this to suit the story when I copied this from the wiki also idk who this person, who does the wiki, but love them.)                                                                                                 (But the powers and abilities that Y/n had developed you had accidently made them into fighting techniques. So you definitely shocked some people.)

Martial Arts

Thanks to your somewhat tough training under teachings of the internet secretly, Y/n displays mastery over kung fu & is very adaptive with your combat skills, creating new techniques to defeat new foes. She is also proficient with various weaponry & even tools. Y/n in particular, is so talented in kung that it's shown to be able to learn legendary and complicated kung fu techniques in a short period of time, whereas most masters and practitioners of kung fu had to train years to learn them.

Kung Fu techniques (which you had learned in secret)

 Y/n has easily mastered various techniques from legendary masters

 Feet of Fury 

Y/n's kicks multiple enemies in mid-air in rapid succession.

 Thundering Wing Hammer