SEASON 1 EPISODE 2: DARK MARTIAL ARTS

You stared up at Baki, as his hold on you didn't falter. Before his body language changed into a relaxed but still protective stance. Baki sighed, closing his eyes as he rubbed your arm gently.

"Let's recap: They're breaking out of prison to taste defeat? To come challenge me? And take Y/N? Why? What the hell is that all about, anyway?" Asked Baki, as you hesitantly leaned against him again.

Sensing your slight discomfort Baki brought out a small bag of sweets from his pocket and gave them to you. You gently took the bag of sweets and opened it and slowly started to nibble on the small sweet treats.

"Baki... Listen, they killed armed guards in the process of escaping. These men are really quite exceptional in many ways, you know what that means don't you?" Asked Tokugawa.

Baki looked at him confused, Tokugawa kept quite as sighed and rubbed his forehead. You waited for a while before you said anything hoping that Tokugawa would say something.

But he just looked at you hoping that you would convince Baki of the gravity of the situation since you were about to be involved in it too.

"Baki.." You spoke up looking up at the boy, holding onto a piece of candy.

"They're experts in martial arts... They have years ahead of you... meaning their skills go head to head with yours and mine." You said, looking into his eyes.

It has seemed that your words had taken its effect since he had finally taken the threat seriously since now you were a part of this mess.

"There's underground martial arts here in Tokyo, secret martial arts, the underbelly of the fighting world, the best fighters from anywhere. It's an all-out war! Classic martial versus dark martial arts. The two fundamental cores of unarmed combat!" Said Tokugawa with such passion.

"You're not exaggerating, gramps..." He looked up at Tokugawa with a protective stare.

"They can come and try and take Y/N from us but that won't happen, not over our dead bodies." Baki declared determined.

'US?! WHAT DOES HE MEAN US?!' You thought confused as you stared at Baki VERY confused.

______________________________________________________________

You and Baki decided to cut class since there wasn't much time left until break. But your mind was somewhere else (not that Baki minded). Why?

Because you couldn't get your mind around the fact you had more than one love interest!

I mean- It was easy to tell that Baki had a thing for you, even if you weren't used to it since you weren't shown proper love since all you did was your ex-fiance's favourite things and he never gave you gifts, he showed the same but maybe even more extreme interest in you then with Kozoe.

But back to the issue at hand, you had more than one love interest? PLURAL! How many could that be?! And who!

You were so caught up in your head that you weren't paying attention to what was happening in front of you, and Baki had to gently guide you through the school so you wouldn't bump into something or someone.

"Alright chuckle-nuts, let's go." You heard Baki say, you felt his hand shift slightly more onto your hips. Your attention went to Baki, who gently guided you to follow the fat delinquent.

You followed them quietly and willingly.

"I want you to stay far away from the fight." Baki whispered gently but sternly, clearly not going to get swained. You nodded agreeing with him as you walked not wanting to get the attention of the fat delinquent.