Explanations!!!

(All of the art used in these chapters is not mine. Credit to all of the original owners and creators)

This book takes place in Hermitcraft Season 9 at the beginning of the season after Season 8's Moon Big episode. (However, Skizz and Joel will also be present in this season for lore purposes)

Most of the stuff written in this book will not be accurate to the original Hermits episodes of Season 9. This is a fanfic, after all. Please keep this in mind while reading!

The six Hermits turning into children will be revealed in the story, so there will be no spoilers. (Sorry, Yall lol)

There will be a lot of angsty backstories and trigger warnings in some chapters. I will indicate on the chapter what you have to prepare yourself for.

There will be NO smut/lime or really gory chapters since this book does have children in it.

There are a few ships, but they are ships of the characters, not of the IRL creators.

Thanks to these people from my One-Shot and Unrequited Love book for providing me with the six Hermits entering this book as children:

@Crazaris
@Alta_Playz_Roblox
@EXOTICARI10
@puggythegreat
@MaxIsADogLOL
@Elhith6670
@Elise9687
@Buster_20
@GayShnek
@prefertobereading
@charliechild100
@SoupPGroupP
@Foxyaround
@LeyLey_Cutie69

If you submitted a Hermit and you weren't mentioned, then your Hermit you selected probably didn't make it into the book as a child. (Sorry)

The way I chose Hermits is by the number of times a Hermits name was mentioned. I asked you guys, as well as 4 of my irl friends, and added up the scores.

Without further ado, let's jump in!