Lost and found

TW: Mentions of throwing up, choking and sobbing.
______________________________________
Third Person's POV:

It was around 4 AM at the time. The Hermits flocked around a placed campfire, awaiting the news of the six missing Hermits whereabouts from Keralis. The brown haired hermit worked tirelessly into the night and through into the next morning, his hands instinctively pressing buttons and commands on his own blueish gray panels.

There was still no sign of the six missing Hermits, and no message as to if they were okay or not. It was beginning to frighten the Hermits since their server was currently adminless with no way to protect it if something were to happen.

Zed huddled closely to Skizz and Impulse as they softly whispered their concerns with one another. All of them were evenly concerned for Tango's sake.

The netherborn needed fire and/or warmth to stay strong and not get sick. He'd usually ask either Impulse or Zed to stay with him and keep him warm with blankets or a fire. Now it was almost morning, and no one knew where they were. Skizz just hoped Tango found a warm area to stay in so his flames wouldn't extinguish.

Mumbo had the same few concerns as he sat closely with Iskall. Grian wasn't that fond of sleeping alone. He would usually get nightmares, and Mumbo or Scar would have to comfort him till he eventually fell asleep. Speaking of Scar, he just hoped Scar didn't go beserk and attack another one of the missing Hermits. He's a fex, and they'd usually feed by now.

Pearl sat anxiously, talking in a hushed voice with Cleo. She feared for Gems safety. She knew Gem since they were kids, and she knows being alone isn't Gems favorite thing in the world.

Everyone's heads shot up when they heard a small cheer coming from Keralis as he stared down at one of his panels, smiling. "What is it, Papa K? Found something?" Came Iskall's hopeful voice as everyone watched on in anticipation. "I did. I am able to contact Xisuma's communicator. It seems to still be on. I just hope he awnseres."

With that, Keralis called Xisuma's communicator, the whole server holding their breath as they listened to the ringing coming from one of Keralis' panels. The ringing stopped, and a few gasps were heard from the crowd when someone picked up on the other side.

"Uhh, hello?" It was a voice, but it didn't sound like any of the missing Hermits. It sounded young, like the voice of a child. It also sounded shaky and scared. "Umm, hi buddy. I'm looking for my friend Xisuma, do you know if he's there close to you?"

Keralis fought that it might have just been a baby villiager who has accidentally picked up the admins communicator. That was until the awnser came. "I-I am Xisuma! How do you know m-my name?!" He sounded alarmed, and everyone around Keralis was just as shocked as he was.

"Buddy, where are you? I want to come fetch you and help you out. You seem lost and scared..." Keralis asked, not knowing what was happening, but trying his best to stay calm for the sake of the rest of the Hermits. "How can I know that I can trust you!" Came the booming voice of "Small Xisuma?" from the other side of the line.

Keralis gave a small sigh, then whispered something into the speaker of the panel, the other Hermits not hearing the words being spoken. There was a short pause, and then the child, on the other side, answered. "Fine! You can help us. Just please hurry! I don't think these other kids can breathe Void air. They don't look too good."

At once, everyone knew exactly where they were. The void. Were they stuck in there? Was that why they weren't coming back? Keralis turned to the Hermits, picking a few to go with him on the expedition to the end. "I guess we are doing some early game end busting!"

<3

Xisuma was scared. He felt the feeling of being teleported, something he had only felt once in his life, and then he woke up in the end. But he wasn't the only one. Five other kids were with them, each of them varying in different ages. None of them looked too good, though. Xisuma guessed they weren't used to consuming void air.