Portal Malfunction

TW: Mentions of nausea

(Most stuff will not be canonical to the original episodes of Hermitcraft Season 9. Please keep this in mind while reading!)
______________________________________
Third Person's POV:

"Welcome to the first episode of Hermitcraft Season Nine, everybody!" Came the booming voice of JoeHills as he addressed the Hermits on Xisuma's behalf. Xisumavoid was busy setting up the portal that would send the Hermits into the new season, concentrating fully on his admin panels, so Joe took over.

"My name is JoeHills, and I will be your tour guide! We will, in a moment, be entering this here portal and witnessing the new terrain!" All around Joe, everyone cheered in exitement and anticipation as the old season officially came to an end.

Most of the Hermits were still tired after the last episode of Season 8. No one expected the moon to come crashing, yet here they were. All of them stuck in the end, waiting for Xisuma to link the end portal with their new world seed. Exited murmurs flooded through the Hermits, all of them forming small groups to talk about the future base and shop ideas, aswell as how they think the new seed would look.

Around twenty minutes later is when Xisuma activated the portal, it's usually purple hue now overlapped by a greenish tint as Xisuma took control of it. X gave Joe a nod, and Joe once again took the lead. "Time for Hermitcraft Season Nine, everybody! Jump into the portal! Off you go!"

Through everyone's cheering and running towards the portal, Xisuma stood off to the side, making sure there were no malfunctions as one by one the Hermits entered the portal and dissolved into faint particles.

Season hopping was always the most stressful time for Xisuma. Anything could go wrong in that few moments the portal was linked up to a new seed. Yet he has done this before multiple times. Everything should be okay. It was now the last five Hermits turns to jump in, minus Xisuma, and the five got ready to also enter the portal.

But as they entered, Xisuma managed to pick up an error on his admin panels. Something he was dreading. The panels told him something was wrong with the linking of the portals, but it didn't tell him precisely what the issues were, and before Xisuma could stop them, the five Hermits have entered the portal and fanished into particles.

Xisuma jumped in after them, ignoring the warnings aswell as the sudden nausea he got from the teleportation, he needed to make sure the five Hermits were safe and sound on the other side, and not stuck somewhere in the endless void...

<3

Everyone made it safely on the other side, quite to Xisuma's surprise. He checked up on the five Hermits who went into the portal before him, making sure they were okay, yet they seemed fine. Xisuma went through the code one last time, just making sure that he didn't miss anything. It might have been his paranoia, but he wasn't risking anything.

<3

"I will break into your fault one day, Mumbo! Just you watch me!" Came the daring yet playfully tone of Grian as he sat in front of Mumbo's small fault door, staring intensely at it. "Yeah, right buddy, we can place our bets later. I might even add some diamonds into the mix! That's how confident I am at my fault!"

Grian and Mumbo had been joking and playing around for hours now, Grian occasionally trying to open the fault door or fly into it. He was determined to get in somehow, even if it took him ALL season. Mumbo came to sit next to him on the soft green grass, both of them now staring up at the fault as the sun slowly began to sink behind the deeplsate structure.

For a moment, both Hermits felt at peace. The only sounds heard being the rustling of a few leaves and the soft breathing of the two sat next to one another. It felt peaceful, a soft smile resting on both Hermits' faces.